World Cup 2014 - BRAZIL

Richpa

I'm so disgusted. In France, only 44% of the matches are available in the free TV channels. Here, if you don't pay for private channels, you can't even watch half the matches ! We can't even watch all the quarters of finals. I'm a little bit sad. :(

I'm so disgusted. In France, only 44% of the matches are available in the free TV channels. Here, if you don't pay for private channels, you can't even watch half the matches ! We can't even watch all the quarters of finals. I'm a little bit sad. :(

It's shame. Luckly here the national television will broadcast all matches. The only good thing, due to the decline in sport program in last couple of years.

Btw Costa Rica is such a fresh suprise! Game against Uruguay was epic.

So fat the teams that I support have gone badly:

Spain

Greece

Uruguay - Despite strong pocession couldn't score

The last team I'm routing for is Belgium, hope they don't screw up as well.

Having seen most of the games so far, of the strong sides, I think only The Netherlands have given a good show.

Argentina, France, Spain, Brazil, England, Italy, all have been average.

Bosnia and Croatia despite their losses played well, Costa Rica was a big surprise.

Let's see if Germany plays well today, I suspect they will!!! Despite CR7 and Pepe, I don't think Portugal can match them.

i'm happy with the french scoreline, well honduras got a red card but france was dominating hard the 1st half and fairly got a penalty kick to score the 1st.

The second half was easier when playing 11 v 10.

Missed the argentinan game but heard like you said trunksan that they were playing so so.

I am actually rooting for them in this world cup if france get eliminated.

and yes very excited about this Germany/Portugal!

Ivory Coast - Japan - the only african team so far which looks serios, we got Ghana and Nigeria, but I think they won't be on the same level as Ivory Coast. Japan doesn't have discipline or skill enough to match IC.

Costa Rica - Uruguay - the biggest suprise so far. Costa Rica played very well and they deserved to win. Uruguay doesn't look good at all, it seems when they're in position of favorite on tournament their play isn't good enough.

England - Italy - italians looks great, total tactical dominance and perfect balance between def and ofensive game. England looks also good, but I think they lack some experience and it would be fun to watch their game against Uruguay. I still think they can go further if they play like they did against Italy.

Switzerland - Ecuador - good game, i'm not that much impressed by swiss team, but i believe they will play even better in next games.

France - Honduras - France had a lot of troubles on past world cups with first game, but unlike the past competition they seems like a solid team even without Ribery or Nasri. Pogba is amazing and their play looks very very solid. I think they won't have problems in next two games. Honduras on the other hand is very agressive team and I haven't seen any of solid actions by them during the whole game.

Argentina - Bosnia - great game, but unfortunaley the lack of experience in bosnia team showed them that they can't play only 1 half of the game in same tempo, still they're not italian and doesn't have that tactical adventage, on the other hand Argentina looks good, they don't relly on mid-filders like other teams and they got superb transformation between defense and the offense (which is probably the strongest one on this tournament). I still think they didn't play with full power in this game and luckly for them Bosnia didn't succeded to score another goal, even the first goal was a product of careless defense.

Im expecting tonight great game between ze Germans and Portugal. It's hard to predict anything and I will say it will be a tie in the end. On the other hand I expect 1-0 USA win against Ghana and regarding Iran - Nigeria...who knows, it's really hard to predict anything when it comes to African teams.

i reckon what happened there?

4-0 für das Mannschaft... :P

Tonight's the first match of the Belgian Red Devils! There's been so much positive reactions towards the first game lately, on every platform, that I'm getting afraid that everyone is jinxing it. :(

Germany destroyed portugal yesterday. I was expecting it. Greece played a friendly with Portugal 2 weeks ago and the portueguese seemed very lethargic, almost lazy, they didn't seem much better today, even with 11 players

Edit: Curious to see how Belgium will do today

Germany will be world champion, they crushed Portugal SOOO easy, incredible.

And Belgium, yes, let's cross our fingers, what a hype here! (although we have NO national feeling, at once, you see belgian flags!) :)

I expect great things from the Belgians.... but then again, the same I hoped from Uruguay....

They are young and as a national team unexperienced, that is their greatest danger imo, in 4 years they will be more mature. But you never know, if they are willing to fight for eachother and reach the level they individually reach in their teams, we can make it far :)

They are young and as a national team unexperienced, that is their greatest danger imo, in 4 years they will be more mature. But you never know, if they are willing to fight for eachother and reach the level they individually reach in their teams, we can make it far :)

Group phase shouldn't be a problem for your team, I really can't see anyone there to match quality except Russia, and that's only because of greater experience on big competitions, but after the group phase everything is possible. Anyhow, goodluck tonight!

Group phase shouldn't be a problem for your team, I really can't see anyone there to match quality except Russia, and that's only because of greater experience on big competitions, but after the group phase everything is possible. Anyhow, goodluck tonight!

Well, you saw how tough it was... The main problem. In their teams they are stars and don't work too much, now they have to work for eachother and that is harder as they thought it seems... Good they won tho :) that's the main thing in the end :)

Well, you saw how tough it was... The main problem. In their teams they are stars and don't work too much, now they have to work for eachother and that is harder as they thought it seems... Good they won tho :) that's the main thing in the end :)

Team-chemistry is the crucial thing. The best examples are Italy and Germany. Without teamplay you can't do shit. The burden of being a favorite in the group doesn't help aswell. Good thing for Belgium is to kick off with 3 points, and luckly the substitutions gave a bit faster game during the second half which resulted with two goals.

I'm glad we wont see more to the douchebag Pepe this tournament (or at least the next couple of games), imo he shouldn't be allowed to play football anywhere, period!

Pepe is destructive force which can be easily provoked. Even tho, he actually played well in 2nd half of the season in Real Madrid.