Etnica/Pleiadians appreciation thread 2014

radi6404

So I think it is ver yhigh time to have an Etnica/Pleiadians appreciation topic for the year 2014. The last thread about those artists is at least half year old and I think it is time to have a new thread, since we don´t have one for this year and maybe some users dismissed the older Etnica/Pleiadians threads.

Today I listened to the Live in Athens album annd felt the impressive Etnica/Pleiadians energy that is something that not a lot of other tracks have. The power of Etnica and Pleiadians really feels the tracks with a story. The well programmed analog synthpatches with great effects make tracks like Floating Universe, Time Dilation or Alcyion sound very deep and powerful. The tracks also sound much broader than most other goa trance tracks. They remind me of big mountains, bright and satturated colors and hypnotical feelings.

Emotion and melancholia are also keywords for Etnica and Pleiadians. Some tracks are happy, some are wild and others are very melancholic. A really storytelling track by them for example is History. This track has very interesting sounds and percussion. The complex structure and climax are not not as predictable and give the track a floatingg feeling. The melody at the end is very melancholic and deep. It makes you think about your life and great events in the past. It doesn´t make you sad though but motivates you to experience beautiful things. This is the reason why many people voted History to be the best track from Etnica.

The people from Etnica made impressive and timeless music that really is history. So many respectable tracks. If anyone else wants to share something, please do it. I would be glad to remember and praise the good old Etnica and Pleiadians tunes, which are some of the best tracks ever produced.

The people from Etnica made impressive and timeless music that really is history. So many respectable tracks. If anyone else wants to share something, please do it. I would be glad to remember and praise the good old Etnica and Pleiadians tunes, which are some of the best tracks ever produced.

I agree, they're timeless. Not always consistent but they definitely set the bar high for their time.

Don't forget Crop Circles! Tetrahedron is up there.

yet another etnica pleiadians thread!

don't get me wrong i love these guys, but not much more to add radi, unless you still love them!

ie in the now, and i don't think the recent boom boom is your taste..... but hopefully that will change

Half a year is not very old for an appreciation thread IMO, but here goes anyway.

Well, what can be said? I love them and think their legend-status is completely justified. What sets them apart from the others?

"They" all have their own sound and are best at what they do.

Do you want drugs? Have some intellectually ingenious Hallucinogen.

Do you want spirituality? Have some emotionally enlightened Astral Projection.

Do you want extraterrestrials? Have some intensely strange Etnica/Pleiadians. :D

Do you want drugs? Have some intellectually ingenious Hallucinogen.

Do you want spirituality? Have some emotionally enlightened Astral Projection.

Do you want extraterrestrials? Have some intensely strange Etnica/Pleiadians. :D

Haha, this is too good.

They rock. They have made so many killer tunes, IFO alone commands respect and I don't think they need to make another IFO, they've made one already and they are interested in doing new things.

Granted some people don't like the new kick bass, I did not like the old kicks that you could hear the decay of the frequency modulation of the oscillator (or self oscillating VCF)... them old "zap" kicks that had lots of mids and little bottom end, it did not stop me from enjoying many old tracks.

The first track on the live Alpha Drako LP is a Goa Trance bomb!

They are great.

I recently relistened to Live in Athens which was fantastic trippy spacey goodness so I had to immediately revisit Alien Protein.

A joyous trip that was :wub:

It's great that these have been released so it's easier for more people to get hold of the CDs :)