Young German people seem to listen goa trance

radi6404

• 1 month later...

German girls might be the worst choice to speak about music and styles.... I tried to but they name styles totally different and do not know bands.

Remember the dark clothed one ca. 25 in a clinic I said I listen "Electro" (as EBM,Indus was among my faves along with psy and metal). We tended to say Electro for

EBM all the way in the scene. Do you like Front242 ? Never heard of that. But they are one of the Top 3 famous bands. Turned out with "electro" she meant some lame

indie-emo shit :)

Especially in NRW they often announce Goa & Psytrance but what you get is Progressive & Psytrance. And sometimes even mixed with Minimal!

Anyone went to Die Grube back in the days ? There I heard first "progressive" it was announced as goa. I did not like it first - but later discovered some stuff is

good... :)

German girls might be the worst choice to speak about music and styles.... I tried to but they name styles totally different and do not know bands.

Remember the dark clothed one ca. 25 in a clinic I said I listen "Electro" (as EBM,Indus was among my faves along with psy and metal). We tended to say Electro for

EBM all the way in the scene. Do you like Front242 ? Never heard of that. But they are one of the Top 3 famous bands. Turned out with "electro" she meant some lame

indie-emo shit :)

over here electro is short for electro house. i now wanted to link to a youtube video here with electro house, but i couldn't find one without a stupid thumbnail, so i'll leave you with the youtube search. apparently the clothing or lack of clothing is the most important and unifying element about this genre, and not the music.

anyway, i haven't heard much about electro in the last few years. was it just a fad that disappears as quickly as it came, probably even faster than dubstep?

over here electro is short for electro house. i now wanted to link to a youtube video here with electro house, but i couldn't find one without a stupid thumbnail, so i'll leave you with the youtube search. apparently the clothing or lack of clothing is the most important and unifying element about this genre, and not the music.

anyway, i haven't heard much about electro in the last few years. was it just a fad that disappears as quickly as it came, probably even faster than dubstep?

I really do not like House (maybe except some very early stuff), the term electro was as I said for electro-indus or ebm like 242 and FLA etc. Ya know the a bit

"goth like" people, even if the music was quite different from the 2 scenes. As I said house was for sure not that I would refer as electro LOL

(But I am spitting hairs I know excpecting a younger than 35 or so aged girl to like such music was a bit blue eyed, so it turned out their "electro" was some

indi style with perhaps a few keys (why they called that electro no idea, seems more like emo-rock LOL)