Imagine the album/compilation of your dreams

Scandinasia

Hello Goa-Heads !

A few days after the release of Ten Spins Around the Sun by Suntrip Records, which contains pretty daring experiences (i'm thinking in : E-Mantra remixing Crossing Mind, and Filteria remixing Khetzal), I got in the mood to talk about our secret fantaisies, our hopes, our phantasms concerning Trance, Pychedelic and Ambient music in general.

Then, I asked myself :

If I was an all-mighty psy/trance/ambient label owner with (almost) infinite powers, what album/compilation would I like to create ?

To make it shortly, what would be the CD of my dreams ?

The purpose of this topic is to let you create in imagination this magical object, that doesn't exist, and surely never will, but if it did, it would be so incredibly amazing for you.

If a magical genie was telling me to make a wish in this sense, I would formulate one of these two following options (my favorite is the second one).

Everything that follows is mere fiction !!!

First option

A Double Goa Trance CD made with psytrance artists

I really would like to know how psytrance acts would sound if they had to made Goa 604 Trance.

That is why I imagined this :

In 2015, the newborn psychedelic label Starfact Records, willing to open new perspectives in the world of newschool goa, released an amazing double CD (called Elements) whose goal is to shake the actual scene.

The first CD contains exclusive Goa Trance tracks written by some of the most accomplished psychedelic acts out there. These projects were asked to describe their own vision of the mother-genre of every modern electronic psychedelic music, using the traditionnal organic rhythm, acid loops and oriental patterns, in the spirit of the old days, but adding to it their own touch.

Those projects represents the many aspects of the psychedelic scene, with songs illustrating four essential Elements of this scene :

Ambient

01. Carbon Based Lifeforms -- Panorama

02. Astropilot -- Through the Rift

Morning

03. Suduaya -- Night View

04. Mindwave -- Magnetic

Hi-tech

05. Furious -- Nevermind

06. KinDzaDza -- They Took my Sanity

Underground

07. Electrypnose -- Le Grand Combat

08. Merkaba -- Above Meridians

Bonus track

09. Cybernetika feat. Morphic Resonance -- Planetary Movement

Tracks 01 and 02 are gentle midtempo Goa Trance with minimal melodies and heavy atmospheric layers.

Tracks 03 and 04 consists of more full-onic Goa songs, with efficient sunny melodies.

Tracks 05 and 06 are fast Goa songs, with raw, gargling experimental sounds.

Tracks 07 and 08 include exotic sounds, recalling some of the most original early Goa projects.

Track 09 is just a crazy dark-toned sci-fi delirium with a pure Goa vibe.

The second CD of Elements is no less original. It contains eight Goa Trance remixes of songs from the projects aboveseen. Those remixes are made by some recognized Newschool Goa producers.

Imaginary tracklist :

01. Carbon Based Lifeforms -- Supersede (Khetzal Remix)

02. Astropilot -- Svar-Ga (Ra Remix)

03. Suduaya -- Divine Healing (JIS vs CoaGoa Remix)

04. Mindwave -- Rhythm (Artifact303 Remix)

05. Furious -- Somnambulo (Sky Technology Multidimensional Remix)

06. KinDzaDza -- Intergalactic boom (Aurax Remix)

07. Electrypnose -- Leo Zitrone (Antares Remix)

08. Merkaba -- Galactic Ohm (Siam vs Lectro Spektral Daze Remix)

Second option (favorite)

A Goa Trance album made in Altar Records

Here I imagined that three stars from Altar Records ---- E-Mantra (Emmanuel Carpus), Astropilot (Dmitriy Redko) and Suduaya (Louis-David Roquefere) ---- joined their forces into one unique Goatrance/psybient band, that would be called Artemis.

Their first release as a trio, called Dance to the Stars, would revolutionize the world of melodic trance and ambient, being a contemporary equivalent of Pleiadians - I.F.O.

It would contain very rich songs, full of colors, with a strong emphasis on textures, atmospheres. Their would be joyous melodies stressed by a precise bassline.

It would be essentially a (goa ?)Trance album, with two long psybient tracks in the end.

It would tell the story of a planet gone astray into a shapeless nebula.

Here is the imaginary tracklist :

01. Intro <01:27> 70 bpm

02. Artemis -- Arcturus <07:22> 144 bpm

03. Artemis -- Cosmic Foutain <08:34> 135 bpm

04. JIS -- The Illusions of Reality (Artemis Remix) <08:03> 145 bpm

05. Artemis -- Another Dream <06:57> 145 bpm

06. Artemis -- Perfumes <09:07> 150 bpm

07. Artemis -- Vacuum <07:48> 138 bpm

08. Artemis -- Fade Away <11:51> 87 bpm

09. Artemis -- Dance to the Stars <13:48> 87 bpm

That's it. This would be the album of my dreams. Nothing else to add.

• Like 1

I will listen to all of the tracks you listend since I am almost sure they will be pretty good.

Don't listen to the dark stuff to the end, I couldn't listen it to the end. It was just to make an example. Just listen to the real tracks from Elements CD 2 (-dark stuff) that "are being" remixed. The other tracks quoted also are examples, chosen in order that you have an idea of what it would sound like.

And don't forget JIS track in the end, it's awesome.

I really would like to know how psytrance acts would sound if they had to made Goa 604 Trance.

In 2015, the newborn psychedelic label Starfact Records, willing to open new perspectives in the world of newschool goa, released an amazing double CD (called Elements) whose goal is to shake the actual scene.

The first CD contains exclusive Goa Trance tracks written by some of the most accomplished psychedelic acts out there. These projects were asked to describe their own vision of the mother-genre of every modern electronic psychedelic music, using the traditionnal organic rhythm, acid loops and oriental patterns, in the spirit of the old days, but adding to it their own touch.

Those projects represents the many aspects of the psychedelic scene, with songs illustrating four essential Elements of this scene :

Ambient

Morning

04. Mindwave -- Magnetic

Hi-tech

05. Furious -- Nevermind

Underground

Bonus track

Tracks 01 and 02 are gentle midtempo Goa Trance with minimal melodies and heavy atmospheric layers.

Tracks 03 and 04 consists of more full-onic Goa songs, with efficient sunny melodies.

Tracks 07 and 08 include exotic sounds, recalling some of the most original early Goa projects.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

Last year for fun I uploaded a home made compilation of goa trance

don't know if i can call it "dream compilation" but i thought it contains only great tracks, and it is a mix of old and more recent music.

1- Ololiuqui - Chitty bang

2- Alienated - Free return

3- X-dream - Do you believe

4- Goalien - Psychedelic dilemma

5- Etnica - Mystical appearance in Goa

6- Rotatum - Phaze din

7- Asura - Like a summer day

8- Mindsphere - Operation side

9- Etnica Shadow dance

(i like to put the down tempo track in the middle and not at the end)

Later on i uploaded another one with only tracks that contains a climax

here it is (old school only this time)

1-Transwave : Flamycogire

2-MFG : New kind of world

3-Chi-A.D. : Liquid neon sky

4-Planet BEN : Ant invasion

5-Cosmosis : Howling at the moon

6-Green nuns of the revolution : Ring of fire

7-Total eclipse : The furnace

• 5 months later...

Hello Goa-Heads !

A few days after the release of Ten Spins Around the Sun by Suntrip Records, which contains pretty daring experiences (i'm thinking in : E-Mantra remixing Crossing Mind, and Filteria remixing Khetzal), I got in the mood to talk about our secret fantaisies, our hopes, our phantasms concerning Trance, Pychedelic and Ambient music in general.

Then, I asked myself :

If I was an all-mighty psy/trance/ambient label owner with (almost) infinite powers, what album/compilation would I like to create ?

To make it shortly, what would be the CD of my dreams ?

The purpose of this topic is to let you create in imagination this magical object, that doesn't exist, and surely never will, but if it did, it would be so incredibly amazing for you.

If a magical genie was telling me to make a wish in this sense, I would formulate one of these two following options (my favorite is the second one).

Everything that follows is mere fiction !!!

First option

Ambient

Morning

04. Mindwave -- Magnetic

Hi-tech

05. Furious -- Nevermind

Underground

Bonus track

The second CD of Elements is no less original. It contains eight Goa Trance remixes of songs from the projects aboveseen. Those remixes are made by some recognized Newschool Goa producers.

Imaginary tracklist :

01. Carbon Based Lifeforms -- Supersede (Khetzal Remix)

02. Astropilot -- Svar-Ga (Ra Remix)

03. Suduaya -- Divine Healing (JIS vs CoaGoa Remix)

04. Mindwave -- Rhythm (Artifact303 Remix)

05. Furious -- Somnambulo (Sky Technology Multidimensional Remix)

06. KinDzaDza -- Intergalactic boom (Aurax Remix)

07. Electrypnose -- Leo Zitrone (Antares Remix)

08. Merkaba -- Galactic Ohm (Siam vs Lectro Spektral Daze Remix)

Second option (favorite)

A Goa Trance album made in Altar Records

Here I imagined that three stars from Altar Records ---- E-Mantra (Emmanuel Carpus), Astropilot (Dmitriy Redko) and Suduaya (Louis-David Roquefere) ---- joined their forces into one unique Goatrance/psybient band, that would be called Artemis.

Their first release as a trio, called Dance to the Stars, would revolutionize the world of melodic trance and ambient, being a contemporary equivalent of Pleiadians - I.F.O.

It would contain very rich songs, full of colors, with a strong emphasis on textures, atmospheres. Their would be joyous melodies stressed by a precise bassline.

It would be essentially a (goa ?)Trance album, with two long psybient tracks in the end.

It would tell the story of a planet gone astray into a shapeless nebula.

Here is the imaginary tracklist :

01. Intro <01:27> 70 bpm

02. Artemis -- Arcturus <07:22> 144 bpm

03. Artemis -- Cosmic Foutain <08:34> 135 bpm

04. JIS -- The Illusions of Reality (Artemis Remix) <08:03> 145 bpm

05. Artemis -- Another Dream <06:57> 145 bpm

06. Artemis -- Perfumes <09:07> 150 bpm

07. Artemis -- Vacuum <07:48> 138 bpm

08. Artemis -- Fade Away <11:51> 87 bpm

09. Artemis -- Dance to the Stars <13:48> 87 bpm

That's it. This would be the album of my dreams. Nothing else to add.

Uhm, I never remixed KinDzaDza tune, don't even know who the guys is :/

06. KinDzaDza --

(
Remix)

Must add my homemade goa compilation .

Right in this order ,For me its a true dream compilation of all time:

1. E-rection - out here we are stoned (x-dream rmx)

2. Pleiadians - zeta reticuli (lazy spiral mix)

3. Mfg - magnetic activity (total eclipse)

4. Blue planet corporation - antidote (pleiadians rmx)

5. Man with no name - lunar cycle

6. Pleiadians - alcyone

7. Etnica - starship 101

8. Astral projection - liquid sun

9. X-dream - create your own happiness