The most geniune goa tracks

radi6404

Ok, we discussed this many times and the lists about geniune goa tracks are big. There are many good goa tracks, which for example would go into the good folder of Mars. There are many great incredible tracks, which would go into the great folder, like for example Astral Projection - People can Fly or Mahadeva, but there is another categorie in my opnion and it would contain only a few tracks. Those tracks are more pure and geniune than any other goa tracks and are really the number one goa hits - timeless goa trance history. Which ones are that for you?

For me, one of those tracks is for sure Grace - Skin on Skin (orange mix). This track has more power than most other goa trance tracks and is really like from another world. I don`t know why there are not many other tracks in this style, because this track is out of this world and goes deeper into the skin than other goa tracks. Listening to this makes me happy and is like being in a hot summer forest and beginning to trip really high.

Another track that is on the same league is man with no name - deliverance. This track is also incredibly emotional and energetic.

I will think about others, but I have to choose them carefully, because otherwise a lot of tracks would go in there and I think Grace - Skin on Skin (Orange Mix) is ahead of most other goa tracks except a few MWNN tracks and probably a few other I will decide later. The track is absolutely insane, but generally the Paul Oakenfold essential mix from 1994 includes the best, what goa trance has to offer.

Are you just asking for the best Goa trance tracks? By genuine Goa I thought you would have meant some early, very "trance-dance" stuff, but the Oakenfold mix is certainly not that, it is excellent but only on the border of what actually constitutes Goa trance in my mind. It is mostly Classic Trance.

It is in between goa trance and tracks but the MWNN stuff, the Electrotete track, the first track and the Scorpio track are the best tracks I know. I like a lot of goa but somehow Paul Okaenfold picked the best goa trance tracks and put them in the mix.

Oakenfold's essential mix of 1994 is a combination of goa and progressive with pieces from movie soundtracks. It was an influential mix for sure, but if you want to listen to a genuine (as you call it) goa trance mix from Oakenfold, then Oakenfold's "A Voyage into Trance" which came out in 1995, is much better. It has the following tracks:

Trancemission (with Genetic)

Sly-Ed (with Man With No Name)

The Rezistor (with Dynamix)

Teleport (with Man With No Name)

Superbooster (with The Infinity Project)

Wicked Warp (with Mandra Gora)

Voyager III (with Prana)

New Moon (with Ayahusca)

Feeling Weird (with The Infinity Project)

Wizard (with Slinky Wizard)

Fat Buddha (with Black Sun)

LSD (with Hallucinogen)

I guess you could pick the whole Second phaze album from Dimension 5 ?

As well as Ra - To Sirius

Khetzal - Corolle

Zirrex - Lost in time

Also listen to the album of Ololiuqui - Dito, i think you'll like it.

Oakenfold's essential mix of 1994 is a combination of goa and progressive with pieces from movie soundtracks. It was an influential mix for sure, but if you want to listen to a genuine (as you call it) goa trance mix from Oakenfold, then Oakenfold's "A Voyage into Trance" which came out in 1995, is much better. It has the following tracks:

Trancemission (with Genetic)

Sly-Ed (with Man With No Name)

The Rezistor (with Dynamix)

Teleport (with Man With No Name)

Superbooster (with The Infinity Project)

Wicked Warp (with Mandra Gora)

Voyager III (with Prana)

New Moon (with Ayahusca)

Feeling Weird (with The Infinity Project)

Wizard (with Slinky Wizard)

Fat Buddha (with Black Sun)

LSD (with Hallucinogen)

I find the playlist of the other goa trance mix akually much better. The old Juno Reactor track is the best Juno Reactor track I know, the band is labelled Electrotate for this track though.. All other Juno Reacotr tracks are worse in my opinion, including high energy protons. Also the Man with no name tracks, they are just the best ones Man with no name has produced including with some other tracks. Another real hit on this set, that is definatly unmatched, is Scorpio Rising (3) ‎– Dubcatcher. I don`t know which version plays in the set but the version from the set is also one of the best goa trance tracks because it is extremly euphoric and emotional, aboslutely dreamy and unmatchable. I don´t know if I would consider the tracks as good if I did not hear them together, for sure they all are classics, but maybe combined in a set they have even more power.

It is somehow astonishing how 1994 those tracks sound much better than most other goa tracks and even have good production quality. Scorpio Rising (3) ‎– Dubcatcher is definatly something special and I wish there would be more tracks like that, just as Skin on Skin, Floor-Essence, Evolution, deliverance, extremly emotional - absolutely amazing.