Balkan Goa Fanatics presents : Suntrip Records 10 years anniversary (11/12/13.07)

Stevo

it was a great festival. it really took some getting used to to have goa trance playing all the time. there was no need to run to the stage as soon as a good track comes on in fear of that track being only good one for hours or even days ;). dancing to hours of goa trance at full power together with the other freaks on a big soundsystem also is a completely different experience than homelistening and surely shows you how the term "psychedelic trance" was conceived in the 90s.

but the music was just one part of the festival and there was indeed a special vibe going on unlike anything i've experienced in the last years.

and it was nice finally meeting some psynewsers in real life. btw, where is everyone? still recovering?

those links don't work for me.

btw: :wub: D5 :wub:

btw2: :o Vimana :D

The festival was one of the most awesome music experiences of my life. So much quality in music, and so much positive energy around the whole place. It was awesome meeting so many nice people in one place, I really hope these kind of gatherings will become a tradition because we Goa freaks have shown that it is possible to listen (almost) exclusively to Goa trance for 5 days in a row :-)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

best festival ever :D

cya on 20-24/8/2015 for part 2 ;)

Saša and I will get there sometimes Sunday late afternoon / early night... (Lunar Dawn time :P ) Have to work my shift till 17pm :(