How have you been?

Trance2MoveU

Hey everybody! Did you have a good Easter? Do anything fun lately?

I hope so. Because I haven't had much fun.

Nothing serious mind you, but I noticed that a lot of the reviews I posted have that annoying "posted image" thing on them. Nothing worse than trying to understand a joke and missing a huge piece of the puzzle. I haven't posted in a while so that I could go through and fix them.

All of them.

It was a pain in the ass, but since it was solely my fault I felt it had to be done. I'm sorry I haven't posted any reviews lately, but that is going to change. I have about 40 ready to go and will begin putting them up soon.

If you find any reviews that have images missing please let me know. Send me a pm. Foul language is fine. It let's me know you care.

Mdk

• Like 1

That's a shame. I recommended PB originally because I used it myself, but I never did go above traffic limit.

In my experience sites like that tend to become crap over time and necessitate jumping ship every few years. I have no idea why.

In my experience sites like that tend to become crap over time and necessitate jumping ship every few years. I have no idea why.

I was a photobucket user for a long time and sometime indeed their service was unstable, so I decided to try Dropbox and now I really can't say anything bad about it in terms of stability.

Good gravy I found a whole bunch more. I sure was a prolific somebody back then. And a lot of these reviews had waaaaay too many pics and gifs.

Why didn't you guys stop me?

I had to update lots of them and use different pics that were a whole lot more relevant. So I encourage you to seek out my new improved shiny reviews.

Mdk