Be a part of Neogoa’s first oldschool Goa trance compilation!

Richpa

I’m currently working on 100% oldschool Goa trance compilation for the first time. Probably it won’t fit in the description of the highly melodic positive trance music which became some sort of standard nowdays, but for sure it will satisfy the people who like their Goa trance more experimental, darker and obscure. Hit the article below to find out more about this project and how to participate:

http://neogoanetlabel.tumblr.com/post/84124985915/be-a-part-of-neogoas-first-oldschool-goa-trance

tumblr_inline_n4qus7te6u1rku3lg.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys for nice feedback, this is really something new and exciting for me and I can say that is amazing to see how many talented artists are doing interesting Goa trance and they never published anything :) Ritual Om's track is an epic one, some highly experimental and sort of conceptual Goa perfect for tripping. Can't wait to share this stuf with you :)

• Like 1

Response for this project is better than I expected. In 12 days I recieved 24 tracks (around 3,5 hours in total lenght), and what makes me even more happy is that many of them sound good enough for this project, and fits perfectly into compilation concept and theme, so yeah, thanks to all who decided to participate so far and I look forward for the upcoming demos during the next couple of months.

I also decided to unveil the name for this project and updated artwork, hope you guys like it :)

10269431_237326389789335_306172015544531

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Response for this project is better than I expected. In 12 days I recieved 24 tracks (around 3,5 hours in total lenght), and what makes me even more happy is that many of them sound good enough for this project, and fits perfectly into compilation concept and theme, so yeah, thanks to all who decided to participate so far and I look forward for the upcoming demos during the next couple of months.

That's good news. I look forward to discovering new young oldschool GOA artists.

• 1 month later...

Mind-blowing artwork and very cool name of the compilation!

I am so excited about this project!

• 2 months later...