How big your collection is?

Ormion

How many cds/vinyls/tapes/etc. do you own?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many cds/vinyls/tapes/etc. do you own?

Just over 3000 at the moment.

About 1000 Goa/Psy, 800 Downbeat/Psychill, 1200 Ambient plus little bits and bobs from other genres.

Really need to make space for them all :P

According to Discogs my collection is about 2,142 items. All styles included but the majority is electronical music (psy/goa/trance). The collection is not complete since I didn't add the stuff i wasn't able to find and to lazy to add myself. Also not included are my (legaly bought) MP3s I use for DJing (techno, deep house, tech house, progressive), it's 10.5 Gigabyte or 952 files.

Guest antic

Discogs says 644, I would never thought it's so many already :blush:

But compared to some of you my collection seems really humble, so yeah - got to step my game up.

Edit: 647, just found few 3 recent additions from Anjuna Rec. & Suntrip I've not logged in :)

Well, I started buying cds a year ago, now I own around 750 I think. All of them are electronic music, 1/3 is psytrance/goa/psychill. I dig a lot of info before buying and I buy mostly releases with a minimum 4/5 rating on discogs so to be sure that they have stood the test of time and doesn't sound dated, in other words milestones in their respective genres. Oh, and I am one of the most addicted fans of Spirit Zone, wanna own all of them, so if anyone can sell me something I do not own (except Sangeet and Funf D baluns), I'll appreciate it... :)

http://www.discogs.com/user/moodswingm

Well, I started buying cds a year ago, now I own around 750 I think.

750 CDs, in a year :o

It's taken me 16 years to collect the 900+ CDs I have... (but also, I've sold quite a bunch of them over the years too).

750 CDs, in a year :o

It's taken me 16 years to collect the 900+ CDs I have... (but also, I've sold quite a bunch of them over the years too).

:o 750!!

I started collecting cd's & vinyls from last year. I've managed only 40 :/

Discogs says 203 unique releases. So it's probably a bit less. Only Psytrance (most of it goa, some forest, prog and full-on) and ambient though :)