The Scene in Osaka/Japan

Kitrinos

There was a 100% goa event last week where I and Dimension 5 and others played... A pitty you missed it! There are some scarce goa events, but you have to go to the local goa-shop to discover where and when :) or contact Masafumi Hoshida from Amakusa Records :)

Thank you K-BAN!

you're welcome and in luck ;D I was told there are weekly goa events on mondays in Osaka 8) My friend prefers you message them on FB so I will give you info there ^_- Im happy this worked out.

• 8 months later...

Hello!

Are these weekly goa events still going on? I'll move to Japan in a few months to study there, either to Tokyo (Waseda Universitie) or near Osaka (Kansai Gaidai University). Either way I'd like to know more about the parties there, or any info you might have to help me choose between these cities/schools. I'm interested in Goa trance mostly, but any kind of music is fine so long as the vibe is nice. (Of course I'd still go to Japan even if the scene is dead, like another thread from 2008 suggested... hope it has changed for the best since then.)

hello! A facebook friend under the name Deep Fryer once got in touch with me and that who is I was referring to in the thread. send him a message. he was happy to talk to the other guy. He's big on the finnish Suomi psytrance. There was just an event in Osaka. Feel free to message him for more info and good luck and fun over there 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...