4. You Know

5. Magical Concoction

6. Sad Movies 2.0

7. Physical World

8. Humen Consciousness

9. Goash

woXzznN.gif

"Oh my God, the end is near!"

The end of Orca maybe. Probably. Almost certainly actually.

What the f*ck happened to you? This has to be the clearest case of alien abduction on record. It's the only explanation. The only thing redefined here is the direction of your music. From a guy who was once responsible for the psychedelic and hard hitting Fists of Fury you now make music that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Tired sounds, buildups, and unimaginative drivel. This is full-on that dumbs down psytrance. I'm still shaking my head...you couldn't intentionally make something this bad. Could you?

Look I get it. While fiercely loyal the psychedelic crowd is a finicky bunch. Many a critically acclained artist will tell you as great as it is to have created something significant they would also really love to eat something more substantial than baloney sandwiches. The money is in the commercial music and it's probably nice to have money for gas. But I gotta tell you from a fan's perspective this is unlistenable. And Fractal Records...I expect way better from you.

Sad albums make me cry. And this one is a Kleenex 4 boxer. One of the worst albums I've heard.

Ever.

Beatport

Mdk