The 10 years Suntrip 3*CD: "VA - Ten Spins Around the Sun"

The Asura vs. Aes Dana track Ellie is great. I could have done without the chanting though.
Some tracks I'm not in love with as usual with comps. Some tracks are just :wub:
Favorite tracks so far...
CD 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9
CD 2 ... 3, 4, 5, 7, 8
CD 3 ... 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10
Stream the FULL ALBUM :)

Did not notice a difference between the new version of "Elie" and the original, they sound very, very similar. That, though, is not a criticism as the track is superb and I'm very much enchanted by it. Still, it's presented as a new version and it does not sound that way.

Did not notice a difference between the new version of "Elie" and the original, they sound very, very similar. That, though, is not a criticism as the track is superb and I'm very much enchanted by it. Still, it's presented as a new version and it does not sound that way.

Where is it presented as a "new version" ?

Where is it presented as a "new version" ?

By putting "Vs. Aes Dana" in the artist credit. Since it was strictly an Asura track originally, my assumption was that an Aes Dana touch would be somehow present. Again, though, not a criticism, it is a very, very beautiful track and had not heard it before this compilation came to life.

I thought Vincent aka Aes Dana was a member of Asura until 2001, and Elie was produced collaboratively in 1999 or something. Because Asura now refers to a solo project, it makes sense to list Aes Dana there too. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Exactly as Dolmot said... This track was always written by Asura vs Aes Dana :) (which was called just Asura, back in the days, but they wanted to be credited now as Asura vs Aes Dana :) This the exact 99 version :)

for my taste most of the uptempo tracks are outstanding, enjoyed very much listening first two CD's (3rd CD still need to listen carefully) ... ;)

I really don't know what this Macedonian guys eats for breakfast but I want too! :D

I really like disc 1, especially the Cosmic Dimension tune ! From disc 2 so far my favourite is Imba's remix :) Regarding disc 3, well, not my kind of chillout.

Artwork is nothing short of stunning.

The drawback with these gatefold cardsleeves is that the discs get all sorts of marks very quickly when taking out and putting back CDs. At least the packaging is of glossy material so the outside is more resilient to wear yet the point where the spine meets the pockets will still split.

If you are playing it a lot you better burn a copy or use a separate case for CDs. If you are like me and have 1600 CDs with (psy)trance being played in minority these days then it's another story :D

• Like 1

I am really happy with people impressions for my remix. It was probably hardest project and longest one for me. Since i started i made few versions and mixes and last one was done 5 months after start. And i know i could do it even better...

After all, i asked E-Rection for his opinion as he gave me all permissions i needed and he was super happy with remix, very good feedback from him. I am really happy that i was able to make enjoyment to people with my music, very grateful!

:)