The 10 years Suntrip 3*CD: "VA - Ten Spins Around the Sun"

A triple album with an ambient and remix side?!! What a great idea, strong track list and beautiful art work!

A Filteria remix of what is arguably Khetzal's best uptempo track?!

Only thing I would have maybe done is slightly lower the kick drum (beat) in Asura Vs. Aes Dana's otherwise awesome sounding track Ellie so that it acclimates better like the others.

I just heard the samples here, looking forward to this:

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD32/

I thought Johnb820's post was pretty funny too. Some of us will never let it go. :D

Guest antic

It's out now!

http://www.suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCD32/

Go grab your copy :)

Just did on bandcamp and listening through the mp3-s at the moment. Going quickly, Sirius' "Not From Here" and Imba & Nova Fractal's "Sevilla In Trance" stood out the most, but there's tons of quality material. Also, love how the chill-out disc seems to be much more that just a low-tempo goa and is actually proper chill with ethereal sounds, drawn-out beats and lots of droning sounds.

Going to be a perfect soundtrack for my jogging in the evening! :)

Out of curiosity - when will the CDs be sent out? I just noticed on arabesque's site it says 30th of May, but both Suntrip shops (bandcamp and your website) say it's already out.

The confirmation email I got from Suntrip said it'd be posted in the next 48 hours, probably tomorrow. So looks like it'll be well before the Arabesque release date :D

Some more promo:

Dear Suntrippers!

We are proud to present our 3Cd special: “ten twists around the sun” to celebrate our 10 years existence! 1 Cd pure goa-trance, 1 Cd remixed by and from Suntrip artists and 1 Cd with soft, blisfull ambient! You want some names? Asura, Filteria, Solar Fields, E-Mantra, Crossing Mind,... The top of our scene is represented! Below you have the tracklist...! If you like the music, please support us by buying it! (soon, it will also be available on Psyshop etc).

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/va-ten-spins-around-the-sun

Tracklist:

CD1 - Ten Spins Around the Sun
1. E-Mantra - Sumoning Necromancer
2. Sirius - Not From here
3. Cosmic Dimension - Universe of Destruction
4. Celestial Intelligence - The Oncoming Storm
5. Imba & Nova Fractal - Sevilla in Trance
6. Crossing Mind - Goathmic Pulsations
7. Skarma - Thysselian
8. Cymatics - Celestial Sunrise
BONUS TRACK
9. Asura vs Aes Dana - Elie

CD2 - Remixes

1. E-Rection - Out Here We Are Stoned (Imba Remix)
2. Crossing Mind - Cyclone In Your Heart (2014 Remix)
3. Power Source - Skywalker (Filteria Remix)
4. Ra - Gateway Eight (Cosmic Dimension Remix)
5. E-Mantra - Afterglow (Nova Fractal Remix)
6. Crossing Mind - Hydrophobic Visions (E-Mantra Remix)
7. Merr0w - Blue Planet (Adrenalin Run Remix)
8. Khetzal - Djaningar (Filteria Remix)

CD 3 - ambient side

1. Amos - Ghost World
2. Mindsphere - Defective Cell
3. Hybrid Leisureland - Moment
4. Neurotonal - Earth Frequency
5. Solar Fields - Insum (2014 Remix)
6. Jagoa - Vibe
7. Crossing Mind - Sunlight
8. Jagoa - Finding Some Light
9. Neurotonal - The Enlightenment
10. Hybrid Leisureland - Friction Glow

Looks like CD2 is the real deal! Really good! CD1 had some great tracks too but the other half made me want to go sleep.

I'm curious for your full review when you have listened to them a few times... I'm wondering which tracks you found sleepy :P (except the ambient ones, héhé)

Yeah have listened through only once but I'm currently not as blown away as I expected, and sadly IMO there's way too much of Crossing Mind wen if two tracks have been remixed. I'm sure it'll be great overtime but I much preferred Blacklight Moments from the first listen. Hopefully this grows.

Have only listened to three tracks so far and Imba's remix of E-Rection is excellent! Real excited about the rest of the project, just one small sample size produced a gem.

• Like 1

The best albums/compilations are always the growers :)

And well, true, if you don't like Crossing Mind, you are stuck :P (although the E-Mantra rmx doesn't sound Crossing Mind at all imo) :) And last but not least, if you release 3 cds, of course not all the tracks will appeal everyone... :) Hopefully many will do in the end :)

Have only listened to three tracks so far and Imba's remix of E-Rection is excellent! Real excited about the rest of the project, just one small sample size produced a gem.

Thanks. Glad you like it mate :)

Cant wait to order this , probably end of this month with the anniversary tshirt! :)

I have heard the previews and the remix cd is sounding really good. The cosmic dimension remix of ra is a very very powerful track. the imba remix is super cool as well , very playful.. sorry just had to get a couple of inital impressions out there :P

01. Asura vs Aes Dana - Elie
02. Sirius - Not From here
03. Cosmic Dimension - Universe of Destruction
04. E-Mantra - Afterglow (Nova Fractal Remix)

these are my favouties from the album, so much spiritual Goa Stuff,

and I cant wait to hear for the new Mindsphere and RA album in the future :ph34r: