The 10 years Suntrip 3*CD: "VA - Ten Spins Around the Sun"

Thanks for the feedback... :) this is our way to say thank you!!! :)

also, this will be a digipack for once. Simply, because the triple cd will be 93 grams like this, which means we can send it to our fans for only 3.5€ instead of 6.9€ (which is for +100 - 350 Grams)! :) win win situation I think :)

Only a few more weeks to go! :)
Samples will be up this week I guess :)

3СD, yeppie! Awesome gathering and decision to create such diversity as goa, ambi and remix cd's in one bundle. Lets celebrate the 10 years of goa story and fasten your seatbelts, we are going to suntrip travel for the sake of our beloved goa label!

The album title obviously means that once you spin every song ten times, your CD unlocks the hidden third Hallucinogen album and a hologram of Simon Posford appears inside the sun on the album cover.

why drag SP into this <_<:P

just so that nobody thinks i didnt get what the title means , i was punning and offer a tenth planet in honor of suntrip completing ten years as the tenth trip /spin around the sun , the other 9 being completed by the already existing planets :ph34r::P

why drag SP into this <_<:P

just so that nobody thinks i didnt get what the title means , i was punning and offer a tenth planet in honor of suntrip completing ten years as the tenth trip /spin around the sun , the other 9 being completed by the already existing planets :ph34r::P

:lol:

Keen for this. Will it be up on Bandcamp same time as in yhr trgular shop?

Also I purchased via bandcamp 3 CDs a fortnight ago. I have received no confirmation or response to email?

Is this normal for Bandcamp purchases? Do I just wait?

Cheers :)

The album title obviously means that once you spin every song ten times, your CD unlocks the hidden third Hallucinogen album and a hologram of Simon Posford appears inside the sun on the album cover.

so thats not simon in your avatar making the album!

• Like 1