OK some small updates and some info as well:

1 Music has been mastered by Jaro @ Analog Dimension, the same guy who mastered the Etnica Live in Athens, excellent results

2 Artwork is being finalized by Shiva Om (Ukraine) and looks sweet...

3 Pressing Plant hopefully ready to receive all the material

4 If I did all correctly official release date is set for 4th July 2014, just in time for the independence day in the US and well, a good day to celebrate the summer in Europe and the wherabouts.

We are close, as soon as I get confirmation that the pressing has started I will accept pre-orders on DAT website!

More info on the Etnica LP coming soon as well, on the other thread :)

4 If I did all correctly official release date is set for 4th July 2014, just in time for the independence day in the US and well, a good day to celebrate the summer in Europe and the wherabouts.

Great news !

The artwork is not final yet and YES the remixes are real remixes, was a huge deal to convince most of the artists to let them go and allow the release ;)....

• 4 weeks later...

It's coming soon guys, the release date will probably move of a week because the plant ran into some technical difficulties because of something I chose for the final product but THIS week they should deliver the final pressed discs and therefore pre-sale starts soon and the official release will then be 11 or 18th of july. As soon as I get the discs though, and a few days are left to the official release date, I will ship them to people who bought it :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It is available for preorder ONLY on the official DAT website since today :)

www.datrecords.it

Guest antic

Ordered! Can't wait to hear the full thing! :wub:

Was pleasantly surprised that I got d/l links for Virtuart & Symbiote EPs that I got along with it :)

I'm actually a tad surprised draeke as you didn't choose the Hit And Run live in athens remix for total eclipse and instead went with free lemonade. :P

Btw why did you change the cover? I liked the one on arabesque.

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3232&Itemid=99999999