No more PharaOm :(

Richpa

Ok I think it's time to make it official !

I haven't been working on any goa tune for more than a year now, and let's be honest, I don't think I will produce goa again. Why ? Because I'm not listening to this type of music anymore, maybe I got bored, maybe my tastes changed... I just don't enjoy listening to goa like I used to, and I simply need to move on.

I still have some unreleased tracks that I will try to share in the future, on some compilations maybe... And I still owe you an exclusive and free nitzhonot tune when I'll reach 1K followers on facebook, I will not forget that !

Thank you very much for your great support over the years !

If you wanna support my new projects, feel free to visit :

http://www.facebook.com/halcyonandonmusic (electro/rock)

and :

http://www.facebook.com/thr33am (witch house, vaporwave)

Have a nice day psyheads

What can I say, it's kinda sad news because I really liked a lot of his works that he published in recent years, plus, he was an important part of the whole Neogoa project since the day one, but I also understand his need to move on and to explore different types of music. Anyway, best of luck to Oswald in the future, and huge 'thank you' for all the great stuff that he shared with us!

This is sad, because Oswald is a very creative artist, who explored a lot of the goa spectrum ( dark goa with Cursed Bloodline, nitzhogoa, classic goa ), and I won't easily forget Shelter 10 which was a rare experimental release full of happiness.

It is quite a loss.

But l wish the best to Oswald. Thank you so much, and good luck in your future/current projects ! You have so much potential ! Keep having fun and making good music !

( And i hope that one day you'll get into Goa again ;) )

Its ok. :) Life goes on. Iam very thankful for his music. :)

But I wish more artists, if they are bored of GoaTrance, take the genre to new dimensions, instead of leaving the scene. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Some tracks surely deserve attention, good luck to him in his new projects though and you never know, he may return to it in the future!

• 3 months later...

I got some good news I guess.

t's confirmed. PharaOm returns to Neogoa with his new track 'Mighty Sun' which will be featured on our compilation 'Celestial Transvibrations', alongside with other great Goa trance musicians from all over the world! Even he decided to take a break from Goa trance production and to explore different musical realms instead, I'm glad that he made a decision to take a part in the concept and story of Celestial Transvibrations with his massive downtempo tune. I'm really happy and grateful for his tireless support and friendship during the last couple of years! Welcome back mate

• Like 1