I take the chance to answer: yes the idea was to make it in the upcoming spring, anyway Doof is timeless isn't it? and 2016 would mark the 20th anniversary from the release of the CD, so it makes sense. Mind Rewind 3 mastering has been done and we look forward announcing it this weekend together with the tracklist and to then send it to pressing next week. I am sure al will be pleased and we aim to the release for Xmas as we did with previous volumes. Thanks for the nice vibes!

awsome!

just gets better and better doesn't it????

keep living that dream my friend you are a true inspiration!

and i'll be def in for one of those shirts.... what a great idea!

• 2 months later...

Some news regarding DAT Records operations:

1. VA - Mind Rewind³, is finally ready to be ordered. It took quite some time to finalize things because, as usual, we encountered several problems.
Some tracks could not be recovered, the pressing plant had issues with the artwork so we had to fix it all several times, but finally it is here.
Please order it as soon as you can, either with the button on the DAT web-shop or on discogs through the account DAT Mafia, that is already selling copies of it.
The pressing plant has started the manufacturing and we are expecting 1000 pressed copies within a week. The Official release date is announced for the 1st of March.

DAT Link: http://www.datrecords.it/dat/mind-rewind/va-mind-rewind-3-dmrcd03.html
Discogs Link: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Mind-Rewind³/release/8136678

As usual, Mind Rewind discs won't be available in huge numbers on the DAT website as the operation is ran from Poland and we use separate banks and paypal accounts, as the money for Mind Rewind goes then to charity, but this time I will have some copies for sale on my shop too, maybe of all the volumes. And then direct the money to the mindrewind paypal account. I will ask though that you pay only by paypal on my store if you buy Mind Rewind as it would make it very complex to monitor payments and address the right amounts to the Mind Rewind cause.

2. VA - Analog Trips. The second installment in the Analog series, always focusing on oldschool sound, and that will soon have a thread on his own, but finally, we can say the track-list has been confirmed and all the artists we wanted, are in! Artwork has been finalized and is a cooperative work between me with Shiva Om, the artist who also has done the cover for Analog Dreams but this time we worked much closely and I actively directed and corrected every page of the art. Mastering will begin tomorrow, courtesy of our good friend at Analog Dimension.

3. I will do the Doof t-shirts next, and will try to make maybe others with DAT designs too. Doof first and then maybe DAT shirts this summer, maybe manufacturing them in Asia as i might go there in August for the Full Moon party @ Koh Phangan.

4. I am also working on the following releases: Virtuart, Gangguru, Etnica, K.U.R.O. & Charm, A Nemo Zimmer Tribute, Infinite Zen EP, Genshi & Sora (Japanese projects) EPs and a special proto goa vinyl EP. Not everything will come out this year but this is why I am so busy and all that is boiling here.

Hope these news will bring you as much joy as they bring me while creating them in the best possible way I can.
Let's progress and continue this nice adventure with your great support.

Draeke

• Like 2

@Mantra, the title of I.Z. EP is Goa Generator, as that is his best track. However, I must specify that only the last 2 titles are EPs, all the others are albums, including Gangguru as they have so many tracks... :)

• Like 1

I wonder how different are those "live" versions from album ones and if "crowd noises" do not interfere too much (I think I remember they were supposed to be there?). Also, fingers crossed they got rid of terrible volume levels differences that were on the original album (and the free re-master)...

Wrong topic :)

However, I must specify that only the last 2 titles are EPs, all the others are albums, including Gangguru as they have so many tracks... :)

Gangguru album? Wowww .. that's even better...

(I never thought that this could become a reality.. so, DAT Records Rulez!!! ^_^ )

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Spring is here, so I have to share some general news:

1 I am about to announce the tracklist of VA - Analog Trips, but we need to wait for a track to be found in good quality, as it is always a great issue to find the tracks we want to release in the best possible quality.

(artwork is finished and all other tracks have been mastered as well but we realized this particular track, needed to be found in better quality as it was weaker than the rest)

2 I can confirm that Nick Doof agreed to the making of the t-shirts, so I will resume that project too now and I already have 3 designs for them, will see what looks best with him.

3 I am also working on pressing more vinyl but, again, not to jinx anything, I will announce only when I will have a crowd-funding taking place as you know vinyl are very expensive to make and I need to see how many would want a copy.

@TWF pink and black, cool ones, design agreed with Nick yesterday afternoon!

@TGKC EEeeeEEEeeeeEEE back atcha!

@BBB later on, after analog trips is the next in line, sorry, time is tyrant and delays happens all the time with my releases... but they eventually all come true :)!

On arabesque

Dat Records Various Artists Analog Trips - TBC CD DATCD008CD 5060376222333 To Be Confirmed Psy Trance Dat Records Virtuart Virtuart & Friends - TBC 2CD DATCD009CD 5060376222340 To Be Confirmed Psy Trance Dat Records Morphic Resonance To The Stars EP CDS DATEP007CD 5060376222357 To Be Confirmed Psy Trance Dat Records Infinite Zen Goa Generator EP - TBC CDS

It will happen, it is already signed on and agreed, but most likely end 2016, early 2017, we will see how it goes, i have 4 releases coming before that!

• 1 month later...

So the CD of VA - Analog Trips are being manufactured and shipped to the distributor in these days, and the release date was set with Arabesque to the 24th of June, the wait isn't long now.

Soon there will be more news, regarding new vinyl releases. Let's hope this would be nice news for all that love the format :)