• 3 months later...

It's time for a great announcement: DAT Records this year will release the EP of Opale, a French producer that has never released anything but of whom I had been searching a certain track for a very long time. It was with great joy that after an extensive search, we could find out who the producer of this magnificent track was, said track was one of my favorite unreleased since I've first heard it, sometimes in the year 2000. Greg licensed 6 tracks to DAT and we will release 4 of them on the EP and two more on other VA compilations.

The quality in the video is nowhere near the real track, but you can feel how awesome his style is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgNUwIL6ko

@Anoebis, yes that was one track from Opale but it was not Anaconda's Dance :)

@Technossomy, the tracks from the EP were made from 1995 to 1998, the 2 further tracks licensed were made one in 1999 and one in 2000

Yes we are very excited about this release!

You truely deserve a lot of recognition for tracking down that artist, that is impressive and important digging!

That tune has been discussed previously on this forum, and it's one phenomenal track!

I tried to find the original thread where we discussed the track, but I failed. :-( Maybe someone else can find the thread? I'm fairly certain that many of us thought that it might be a french artist.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the imaginable happiness and good vibes I am proud to say I signed two contracts with Pleiadians & Etnica.
I will reissue special editions of Pleiadians - I.F.O. & Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under the Black Light.

11039219_898617890177346_584795466813450

Prepare to dream once again with the mystical and magical music of Etnica!

• Like 6

Dang, they are old!

Dang, I.F.O.!

Oh my.... a re-release of The Juggeling Alchemist Under the Black Light? AWESOME! Definitely one of my favorite albums/releases despite being very simple.

This is so cool!

If one album deserves to be remastered it is The juggeling alchemists, I always thought Mystical appearance in Goa was good but sounded weak at the same time.

IFO is fine I think, wouldn't mind Maia remastered though. Caution though if Electra is remastered because the original sounds quite harsh to my ears. But you didn't talk about remastering so I guess both albums will stay as the originals? In any case that is a good news. Good luck.

My guess both IFO and JAUTBL would come out separately as 2xCDs, the first one containing IFO Live and the other unreleased tracks from the 93-95 period as an extra disc. At least that's what I hope!