10 - Charm - Storm (Mecca)
11 - Charm - Around
12 - Charm - Sleepers

Disc 3

01 - Genshi - Future Memory
02 - Genshi - Medicine
03 - Genshi - Crystallize
04 - Genshi - Psycho Genetic Time
05 - Perfect Rainbow - Exotic Eye (Before Mix)
06 - Trance Warp - A Voyage With The Stars
07 - Sora - Night Child
08 - Sora - Flash
09 - Sora - Open

Artwork:

Miro Moric & Federico Draeke

Mastering:

Jaroslav Valo @ Analog Dimension

Style:

Goa Trance

Description :

The triple album of K.U.R.O. & Charm is something completely unexpected, a treasure from the land of the rising sun. This music will make you dream of oriental landscapes, of lotus flowers, of psychedelic fragrances from a different universe, and feel the special energy of those years.

The DAT tapes were preserved as a treasure by the artist and we are so lucky that they remained in perfect condition for so long. All the tracks contained in this deluxe triple edition were in fact produced between 1992 and 1998, as explained in detail in the 8-page booklet included.

The collaboration with master K.U.R.O. is something that the label wanted to do for a very long time to promote the incredible Japanese sound worldwide and to create a bond with the land of the magic.

DAT Records is so proud to present a spectacular selection from the Japanese masters and we are sure that you may remember these tracks from partying in Japan while others will be delighted to hear these compositions for the first time. The music has been remastered from the original master files by Analog Dimension, and both the artist and the label are very happy with the results, so have fun and enjoy this superb music.

Release Date: 11 October 2019

available here:

http://www.datrecords.it/dat/online-shop-2.html#!/K-U-R-O-&-Charm-Japanese-Vibrations-DATCD014/p/151172160/category=178775

http://datrecords.bandcamp.com

• 5 weeks later...

Are you ready?!
Have a look at the photo and then read the official announcement : I am on the moon really :rolleyes:

DAT Records are incredibly happy to present the expanded version of the mythical Tetrahedron album for the first time ever on vinyl! A wonderful collector's edition housed in a beautiful triple Deluxe Gatefold, a stellar addition for everyone who appreciated the wonderful alchemy created by the Italian Maestros.

It comes in 3 different editions: Black / Fluo Neon Green / Splattered Neon Green with Dark Green and Black. Pressed at 180 grams per record, it exists in only 69 copies per edition available to the public.

We used premium virgin vinyl only and have worked with a team of audio engineer to ensure the colours used, would reproduce the music perfectly, even on the splatter edition. It's rare to have this kind of effect with no audio compromise, but we have achieved it and we are sure you will love the result.

Crop Circles - Tetrahedron

A Lunar Civilization (Pleiadians Remix)

B1 Antonomasia (Remix)

B2 Daffy Duck On The Comet

C1 Pentagon

C2 Classic Process [Hale-Bopp]

D1 Cerealogy

D2 Full Mental Jackpot [Etnica Remix II]

E1 Ghost Circle

E2 No More Singles (Remix)

F1 Fried Vegans

F2 Skunkerie

Written-by:  Crop Circles
Artwork: Miro Moric & Federico DraekeMastering:
Jaroslav Valo @ Analog Dimension
Style: Goa Trance

As you may have noticed, there are some never before heard exclusive tracks that will be available for the very first time and only on this release, making it extra special. We were able to locate these mythical and rare tracks on some lost DAT tapes that the band had archived in Milan and that had forgotten about.

The music has been gently mastered, taking extra care in preserving the dynamics of the original recordings, after an attempt restoration process that was needed for some of the tracks found on the DAT tapes.

The tracks have been taken from source tapes once again and mastered by Analog Dimension, with a special treatment designed for vinyl, so once again we started from scratch to ensure the best possible result.

Prepare for an interstellar trip, a joyful explosion of extra terrestrial music that will take you to places you cannot imagine or dream.

Official Release Date: 23rd November 2019 - Available for ordering from the 16th (now)

Limited to ONE copy per customer, the Vinyl will be available through DAT Records website or on Bandcamp.
Digital Download will appear later on, for now it's vinyl only.

DATLP001-3.jpg

• Like 2

just received my copy of tetrahedron vinyls.

the vinyls look really nice.

but please DAT Records for 3xLP release in future use covers meant for 3 vinyls, for eg like Shpongle - Codex VI, Captain Hook - Origin.

its really hard to fit those 3 vinyls in the gatefold cover meant for 2 vinyls. 

• 2 weeks later...

@psyhoe, we had asked for some gatefgold as large as the ones used for the Etnica 3LP  but it turns out they printed them 1mm narrower, hence it's a bit more tricky to insert the vinyl. However, if you open the gatefold entirely, and insert them one by one, they actually fit correctly but I agree we need to use some gatefold that are a bit larger on the spine, next time.We don't like the trible gatefold though, but we'll see in the future. Glad you love the result, we are really happy of them!

@denstrow, unfortunately we were not given the rights to distribute said track in digital format, as we had a deal for the physical copies only of the ZNA compilation, I do hope you'll find a way to get it ripped, maybe ask a friend? So sorry about this but it was already a privilege to be able to release it at all!

On 12/3/2019 at 7:21 PM, draeke said:

@psyhoe, we had asked for some gatefgold as large as the ones used for the Etnica 3LP  but it turns out they printed them 1mm narrower, hence it's a bit more tricky to insert the vinyl. However, if you open the gatefold entirely, and insert them one by one, they actually fit correctly but I agree we need to use some gatefold that are a bit larger on the spine, next time.We don't like the trible gatefold though, but we'll see in the future. Glad you love the result, we are really happy of them!

@draeke yesss, this release is awesome. the look of the splattered vinyl in UV light with the intense psychedelic oldschool sound is pure blissful joy. thank you for it and i really really hope for more oldschool vinyl releases.

trifold covers for 3xLP are actually very great. maybe check out the viny lrelease of Captain Hook - Origin. its really nice cover for 3xLP, embosed, very good quality artowrk print. it was produced via diggersfactory.com

• 1 month later...

I noticed that most of DAT Records catalog has been removed from Spotify.

These are the only DAT Records releases I could find now there.

VA-Analog Dreams 

VA-Analog Visions

VA-Analog Trips

VA-ZNA Gathering Retro-Futuristic Compilation II

Doof-Let's Turn On-Remixed & Remastered

I really miss Crop Circles-Tetrahedron and Pleiadians-I.F.O :wub: 

Any update on what happened? 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Before Big Bang said:

Also  many videos of Etnica/Pleiadians/Crop Circles disapeared from  DAT' rec .youtube chanel

I also noticed now that Etnica ‎– Live In Athens 1996, is removed as well from Spotify.

So I would assume that there is some kind of disagreement, or perhaps the licensing/distribution deal expired?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping for positive news. I love DAT Records - such an exciting development when they started releasing all that fabulous music.

• Like 1