• 2 months later...

Dear beloved supporters and fan of the work of DAT Records, it is with enormous pleasure that I can say that the production of the crop circles release on vinyl is going ahead and we are very close.
We should have copies in store in early July and we are so happy about it.

I also want to tell you that in all these months we have worked relentlessly to make some big announcements about our future at DAT.
More Exciting news, coming soon

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

How was the summer everyone? We've all had a wonderful time at the ZNA Gathering festival in Portugal and over there we launched our latest release, the official compilation than Mark and I have compiled for the occasion. An explosive mix of previously unreleased killers that will delight end entertain everyone  for the winter to come :).

Tracklist goes like this:

VA - ZNA Gathering Retro Futuristic Compilation II

1–Man With No Name - Who Is It?
2–Medicine Drum - Angelic Force (Funky Angel Mix)
3–Masa - Infinite Space
4–Tromesa - Bonanza
5–Technossomy - Elektron Bender (Live Mix)
6–Total Eclipse - Chaotic Circus (Summer 1996 Live Mix)
7–Ubar Tmar - VS (Early Mix)
8–Hallucinogen - Horrorgram (Remix)
9–Battle Of The Future Buddhas - pH+ueKKed

DATCDZNA

And yet every track is from the 90s except for Mr. Hallucinogen who granted us a NEW production, yes you read right, a track he has remixed in 2019, and that sounds absolutely fantastic!! You don't want to miss your copy, as Simon track is exclusive to the CD only. We believe it is really a killer compilation.

KURO and Crop Circles 3LP are being pressed, and to be released shortly, The first should be ready in a week and the second , was going to be ready now but we rejected the first test pressing as we want it to be stellar this time. Infinite Zen and Nemo will come after those, but they will come out too. More news soon!

Meanwhile, get your copies here:

http://www.datrecords.it/dat/online-shop-2.html

or here:

https://datrecords.bandcamp.com/

please note that the digital download only of the compilation on bandcamp will NOT include Hallucinogen track, as per agreement with Simon.

• Like 1

Around 200 were sold at ZNA, more or less, the shop was not too well advertised so people were not too aware of the CD being there, but we are happy, so we have copies for sale for sure for everyone who would want to support our work. We are so blessed to have had the chance to release all these tracks! I would expect to hear some comments about Hallucinogen track though? What do you guys think of it? It's new but sounds oldschool :D 

On 8/31/2019 at 5:33 PM, draeke said:

Around 200 were sold at ZNA, more or less, the shop was not too well advertised so people were not too aware of the CD being there, but we are happy, so we have copies for sale for sure for everyone who would want to support our work. We are so blessed to have had the chance to release all these tracks! I would expect to hear some comments about Hallucinogen track though? What do you guys think of it? It's new but sounds oldschool :D 

i never listen to any releases til i get the physical (old school)
am sure its great

Hello draeke,

I just like to know,when do you send the CD?i've ordered through your online shop almost a week ago,and the order is still in processing status.Order nr.: 1966

Thanks!! :)

Edit

I've received the CD today. :) Thank you!!

Yeah sorry, all the orders have actually been shipped, but we have not updated the status on DAT shop, will do that now, thanks for the reminder! :D

Finally got to finish listening to this over this last weekend :)

All very kickass! Wonderful selection and totally helps me remember some of the feelings of being at the festival. Was a super good time and a super great comp to accompany :)

5 hours ago, technosomy said:

just arrived here in australia,
0nly 2 tracks in and....... wow
dam fede this is amazing, took me buy surprise

Everytime I see your avatar Technosomy, I think about big plastic tits. I don't care what anybody thinks, I think about big plastic tits. The ZNA compilation looks real good, to bad I can not afford it now. The Hallucinogen track is propably very nice:) 

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to do this, but anyone hear from draeke recently? I sent him a PM that has gone unread for a week or so. Just curious where my copy of ZNA might be, as it seems many people have received theirs already. 

Interesting. I ordered a copy on 14th, got a shipping notification on 16th, and received the parcel later that week, so that one went very smoothly. Did you get a tracking number? I thought these are generally sent registered.

yeah they are registered and usually sent from poland
fede was sick after ZNA and been finalising the kuro triple cd which is now on there way to the people who purchased on bandcamp
kind of surprised he hasn't updated that here, so must be busy
Grayling am sure will be there any day now

@Grayling, sorry, I don't really come regularly to psynews and certainly have not done a lot of sales/post sale assistance in the forum. I will of course help to solve this situation as surely something is not right. However I encourage everyone who make a purchase to contact me everywhere else (official dat website, bandcamp, discogs, facebook). But I really am not logging here very often or check PM, I don't get notifications if someone write me here, so I see it only if I log. That said, we will make things right :)