• 2 months later...

No news, i am still waiting, they have shown me a few images of some test of the pleiadians and it is coming out nicely, i cannot but apologize, it is really complicate to press vinyl, too many labels want to press now and majors make orders of 50.000 records in one time, so they give priority to them, obviously.

There is only one pressing plant near me that i can work with, so i can only wait.... it will be out before the summer, that's all i can say.

No worries that the moment i have the copies in my hands i will spam every forum and facebook page i can find :)

In other news, i have sent to pressing the Morphic Resonance Tribute Remix EP, it is basically like a full lenght album, 7 remixes (and 2 bonus available digital only) of etnica/pleiadians/crop circles tracks, you'll hear the blast!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So the Morphic Resonance CD is out and available for pre-order. I also paid a visit to the vinyl pressing plant that has been silent since January when they had sent me a photo of a test press of the galaxy vinyl.

I have been told there were some changes within the company and that they also had to press thousands of records for the Record Store Day that was in April.

It has now been tagged as URGENT by the person I spoke with and hopefully we should be going to pressing fairly soon.

I can safely say though that the waiting time this time has been a little too much and when this is finally out I'd see what to do for further vinyl pressings, if any at all.

I however managed to get them to press 3 releases at once, so that I can have more to offer than just IFO Live on 4LP. The other 2 releases are an Extra EP for Etnica and a release on vinyl of some very rare and mythical proto goa tracks from 1991/92.

I have not given up the idea of the tshirts but I need to investigate some place to save on costs, the last time I've done tshirts the production price was too high, and it is not easy to produce in Bali and then sell in Europe unless one can go there and pick them up...

I am very pleased with the release of Morphic Resonance and i will soon put into productions the special Etnica reissue of Juggeling Alchemists.

And see you soon at Old is Gold XX in Belgium (12th of May) or at ZNA in Portugal (22nd of August) for a DJ set!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to see Koxbox - Live at Burning Man 1996 on DAT rec, you don't have some DAT tapes draeke? I heard a guy had the CDR of the master record. Maybe you can strike a deal.

My collaborator Mark has an original DAT tape copied from the master, however it is not that easy to get a deal to release it. At any rates, if anything check out the announcement made on facebook about the 4LP of Pleiadians - IFO continaing both the live versions and the original album, that is something that will be available very soon :)!

• Like 2

Yeah for sure! I didn't grab Etnica so I will grab both when IFO is out. I understand it's hard to get a deal with a "dead" label like "Blue Room Released". Although you're getting Koxbox permission you still need the labels as well I guess.

We'll see what can be done about it, but rather than blue room, the issue is the fact Koxbox was a trio at the time, so it might get difficult when multiple artists are involved, after the split of the group.

• 4 weeks later...

Will these test-pressing colors be available? 18766698_1444838585555271_40234432037290

@psychannel.

The test pressings are just 10, also, the blue is the same for all copies but the other one ranges from that colour that you see and completely clear with smoke in it. They are quite unique, I guess for some collectors, I'd accept some offers but they won't be for sale in the store.

PM me if you are dying to have one and we can figure smth out. If I remember well you also asked about the slipmat I have in my video, it was purchased in the 70s in NYC, not sure it can be found easily around or if they ever repressed it...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, sorry for the absence, we were all very busy with holiday and then festival (ZNA) and it was truly a nice summer.

We are now back on track to work on new releases (Mind Rewind 4 coming) as well as a new compilation on DAT (the 3rd in the "Analog" series) but most importantly we have re-opened the shop for whoever wanted to get the Pleiadians 4LP, sorry for the delay and enjoy!

yes it is confirmed, but first the compilation and mind rewind 4, then etnica and then more!

Welcome Grayling and thanks for doing that :D