I vote for this color and I agree with technosomy on splatters, awesome. Some brighter colors would be nice, so it's not the usual dull dark green, dark red, dark blue etc.

OK, time to do a proper announcement :

First of all, the vinyl release will be of Pleiadians - I.F.O. Live including the original Pleiadians - I.F.O.

It will be pressed as a 4LP in a gatefold sleeve which is being finished / prepared by the stellar graphic artist who is Miro Moric, official designer for DAT.

Miro also is a musician and I suggest you check out his project, called Psybuddy.

At the same time of this pressing there will be an Extra EP made for Etnica - Live in Athens 1996.

Do you remember there were some missing tracks on the original 3LP? Well we decided to make an extra EP that could be kept in the same gatefold for who purchased the release or aside. It is mostly directed to who owns the 3LP as in fact on the centre sleeve the sides will be G-H and it will have as cat. number DATLP004-EXTRA. Tracklist coming soon.

Then some updates:

Virtuart and Friends 2CD will happen as DATCD009, we just made the last agreements and the music and graphic are almost ready, we go to pressing soon, separate thread coming later.

Then there is the Morphic Resonance - Trip To The The Stars EP that will also be released and that includes all the stellar Etnica Remixes that Christian has been crafting for over a year now (maybe even more?). Some of you heard these tracks live and the music is just stellar, the old vibe is there and the new versions are breath-taking, and as Mauri of Etnica said: "these are our tracks, as they should sound if made today" . And that is why they gave their blessing and authorised this release. 

And finally on FB an announcement was made (a bit too early, but this was an idea of the Artists involved) the UX - Master of the Universe EP, 20th anniversary edition, including the original version, an alternate live mix and 2 freshly made remixes by Morphic Resonance and M-Run, both galactic tracks. You may ask if DAT has gone neogoa? NOT really, these are just isolated releases where the tracks are actually old, but freshly remixed. And the M.O.T.U. track is a long time favourite of mine and I have been playing in my dj sets all these versions, proving that they could blend with my sets of pure unreleased of the 90s, as I usually play.The production is of course much better on new tracks but the spirit and sound is there, so that is why I decided to bend a little the rules and views of my label, but not too worry, I do have a long list of real old unreleased from the 90s to release,and I am going through them in order, as planned with my co-workers at DAT and as agreed with the Artists.

Happy now :) ?!

• Like 4

And finally on FB an announcement was made (a bit too early, but this was an idea of the Artists involved) the UX - Master of the Universe EP, 20th anniversary edition, including the original version, an alternate live mix and 2 freshly made remixes by Morphic Resonance and M-Run, both galactic tracks. You may ask if DAT has gone neogoa? NOT really, these are just isolated releases where the tracks are actually old, but freshly remixed. And the M.O.T.U. track is a long time favourite of mine and I have been playing in my dj sets all these versions, proving that they could blend with my sets of pure unreleased of the 90s, as I usually play.The production is of course much better on new tracks but the spirit and sound is there, so that is why I decided to bend a little the rules and views of my label, but not too worry, I do have a long list of real old unreleased from the 90s to release,and I am going through them in order, as planned with my co-workers at DAT and as agreed with the Artists.

Such an awesome idea! :wub: 

Just please make sure that the mastering is right - MoTU is notoriously the lowest volume track on the original "Ultimate Experience", the re-mastered "Ultimate Experience Reloaded" released by Ektoplazm as well as recent "Audissey: Live & Beyond", probably because it was originally mixed with more headroom than the rest and it's difficult to compress it to higher volume without original stems? If necessary, please consider giving the M-Run and MR remixes more headroom / making them more quiet, so that the EP sounds consistent :)

Thanks Antic for your concerns and it will be taken in consideration when the mastering time for those tracks comes

• Like 1

ahahahahhahaha @King, I am sorry mate you are absolutely right and actually the design is done, i just need to find a place to make it high quality without costing 20 euro each to make.
And at this point, I will do them together with more DAT tshirts as I am unexpectedly almost sold out of those. I will go to this place I had in mind next week and ask for a price, maybe producing local costs a bit more but no shipping-taxes etc. I do hope there is enough interest though...I mean, beside you.

ahahahahhahaha @King, I am sorry mate you are absolutely right and actually the design is done, i just need to find a place to make it high quality without costing 20 euro each to make.

And at this point, I will do them together with more DAT tshirts as I am unexpectedly almost sold out of those. I will go to this place I had in mind next week and ask for a price, maybe producing local costs a bit more but no shipping-taxes etc. I do hope there is enough interest though...I mean, beside you.

and me!!!!

maybe we do our trade then?

I am having some chinese democracy moment as there are some last minute pssible changes on the tracklist of CD2, that is why the thread has not appeared (of V&F) however, the artwork is finished and it will be posted as soon as Olivier makes a final decision. Mastering is in progress as we wanted to alter it a bit to make it sound as good as possible with no compression (or very little) and no maximisation of frequencies in favour of a more relaxing listening experience. As soon as it's ready the thread will immediately appear. I know a lot of people want to know.

In other news I went today to the vinyl pressing plant and they showed me the progresses, the artwork material has arrived and they will start pressing the vinyl very soon. I will visit again soon to chose colours.

Bare with me and I will give updates ASAP.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Some updates, still waiting for the pressing plant to manifacture the Pleiadians 4LP as you all know with Christmas coming all are very busy, however we managed to start the pressing of Virtuart that should be released for the 23rd of December 2016, as announced in the official thread.

Further news include the start of the mastering of Morphic Resonance release, which is more like an album than a single and that will be released in standard jewel case, and that we are looking forward many amazing releases for the 2017.

Thanks for keeping it up and pre-orders of Virtuart will start really soon!

• Like 2

OK Virtuart has been shipped from the pressing plant today, so good news!!! I will open pre-orders tomorrow :)

The pressing plant of the vinyls told me to hang on that they are also producing it and studying how to make the very complex production-coloration i have asked to do for 100 of the 300 copies of the Pleiadians 4LP.

• 3 weeks later...

OK some news from the pressing plant, they are still figuring out how to produce the "Galaxy" version I have asked for IFO, so it is postponed to January, and meanwhile they are starting to produce the Extra EP for the "Live in Athens 3LP" that will feature:

Electric Shower / Fluorophilia Camps Bay / Rotating Fields / Blinded Moon.

Same as the 3LP it will be issued in 300 copies: 100 black / 100 transparent green & 100 transparent blue.

Will have same centre labels as the 3LP and ideally should be inserted into the original gate-fold to make a 4LP set.

So in January I will be dealing with the shipping's of this, as soon as it comes out of the plant.

Merry Christmas to everyone and please if can support the freshly released 2CD of Virtuart :)

• 5 weeks later...

OK the pressing plant called and said they are almost ready to press and that it took them 2 months to make experiments to create the effect I wanted for the special edition, so... we are close!

• Like 1