Lectro Spektral Daze - Psytrance Powers My Space Engines LP (Timewarp)

2r5ur8h.jpg

Lectro Spektral Daze - Psytrance Powers My Space Engines LP

Catalog # TIMEWARP020

01 - Lectro Spektral Daze - Acid Epidemic

02 - Lectro Spektral Daze - The Third Eye

03 - Lectro Spektral Daze - Mysticism In A Bottle

04 - Lectro Spektral Daze - Drugs Music

05 - Lectro Spektral Daze - A Million Volts

06 - Lectro Spektral Daze - Infinite Number Of Steps

07 - Lectro Spektral Daze - The Mind Of God

08 - Lectro Spektral Daze - 25th Century Technology

Timewarp records presents this amazing Digital LP from Lectro Spectral Daze titled Psy Trance Powers My Space Engines. Following his successful ep releases with Goa Records, these eight exclusive new tracks bring the special "LSD" style of psychedelic laced Progressive Goa Trance to the world through Timewarp digital. Strap in and fuel your own ride into deep inner and outer space with the power of psytrance. Danny Marshall has always been involved with music on the cusp. Beginning with playing the drums at age 16, he was captivated first by the raw metal coming out of the late 80s, and then by the psychedelic rock popular amongst the free-thinkers and outdoor party originators of England. A move to the picturesque top of the South Island of New Zealand saw Danny attend one of the seminal dance parties in New Zealand history 'The Gathering', which turned him on to the new sounds coming from studio innovators all around the world. He began Djing psy-trance and soon landed a spot on Nelson's most popular dance-music station Fresh FM. Continually spinning quality sets on the airwaves led to Danny being phoned up frequently and asked to play at parties all around the region. It was in 2001 that Danny helped found what would become one of the most popular and enduring outdoor parties in New Zealand 'Stardust'. While involved in the production and music of these parties for the first few years, Danny bought himself a PC and set about teaching himself music production. In 2006 his trance project Lectro Spektral Daze was conceived. From beginnings in minimal and experimental beats, he has now honed his engineering skills and is pumping out large, spacious, dancefloor pleasing psychedelic music with a distinct edge. Danny has released music with iconic NZ label Fever Records, Southern Cross Records, Goa Records, and now Timewarp. http://www.play.fm/artist/lectrospektraldaze

Sample:

BUY: Beatport / Psyshop

Lectro Spektral Daze

Timewarp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This LP is so good that I consider writing a review on it. Just have to find the time to listen more carefully and find the right words.

Right now the words Goa, futuristic, majestic and talent arise. Fuck me this is good! :D

• 4 weeks later...

f f-in´ yeaaah... i played 3-4 tracks from this album this morning in my Timewarp set :D Floor was flowing with the stream of this pumping progressive style that i like very much, this is one of briht discoveries for me this year :D

Good work, Danny boy!

• 2 weeks later...

Its still quite hard for me to fathom that there is actually a somewhat goa style producer from NZ! If you knew the scene in Aus/NZ there is literally zero goa parties/goa played at all, so this is music to my ears indeed even though it straddles the line :)

Fuck me this is good! :D

Haha, right on, no better way to say it! This album is superb, a nice blend of full-on and goa, definitely gets to those trance states consistently. Based on this album, my anticipation is wildly high for the release coming out on Ektoplazm.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Haha, right on, no better way to say it! This album is superb, a nice blend of full-on and goa, definitely gets to those trance states consistently. Based on this album, my anticipation is wildly high for the release coming out on Ektoplazm.

Trippy, deep, goa stuff... I played 4 tracks in single set @ KupaOpenAir last year in my village, people went nuts! And Danny is great guy, i hear with him constantly he is really great artist and guy!

Don't worry, it will be something that any Lectro Spektral Daze fan would expect ;)

• Like 1