Unknown Cause (alias Fragletrollet) - Color / Greyscale

I really wish he'd make a 2nd Fragletrollet album. This guy is a masterful producer, no doubt, but I'm not really into this techno stuff.. I'll give it a listen though.

Edit: It looks like hes kind of done with psy... what a shame. Sigh. Well I'm sure there's more money in the techno scene I guess.

• 1 month later...

Hello people!

Got pointed to this thread by a friend, and thought I could clear up some stuff:

Fragletrollet is not dead, just been put in second seat to finish the Unknown Cause album. There`s a fresh Fragletrollet track being released on Yggdrasil records in the (not so far) future. More to come. But really, who needs another generic psytrance track!? So better wait until there`s something worth showcasing ;)

Color/Greyscale has basicly been in the works since Playground of Spirit (P.o.S. haha) and it has been a great weight lifted off my chest finishing it and presenting it for the world. Rest assured no monetary factors have been considered in the manifestation of the album; releasing music is a major investment for me personally, so please don`t assume I`ve changed my musical style for monetary reasons. Couldn`t have been further from the truth!

I hope you will give Color/Greyscale a good listen, and keep your eyes open for future releases from both UC and Fragletrollet.

Thanks for your support!

-mag

Hello people!

Got pointed to this thread by a friend, and thought I could clear up some stuff:

Fragletrollet is not dead, just been put in second seat to finish the Unknown Cause album. There`s a fresh Fragletrollet track being released on Yggdrasil records in the (not so far) future. More to come. But really, who needs another generic psytrance track!? So better wait until there`s something worth showcasing ;)

Color/Greyscale has basicly been in the works since Playground of Spirit (P.o.S. haha) and it has been a great weight lifted off my chest finishing it and presenting it for the world. Rest assured no monetary factors have been considered in the manifestation of the album; releasing music is a major investment for me personally, so please don`t assume I`ve changed my musical style for monetary reasons. Couldn`t have been further from the truth!

I hope you will give Color/Greyscale a good listen, and keep your eyes open for future releases from both UC and Fragletrollet.

Thanks for your support!

-mag

It was more so a nod for the fact you are very talented, so if you find another niche(that you enjoy) genre with a better paying scene then that'd be a great thing for you. My comment came off a little snobby though now that I look at it.

However this is great news, puts a lot of questions to rest. Again I must emphasize that the Fragletrollet album is monumental in the psy scene, and many, if not all, singular tracks from various compilations have been as far from generic as possible! This is why it's so concerning - don't want to lose such talented producers from the scene. :)