I like...

Veracohr

^ I defo prefer ssorbet ice cream myself.

Well around these parts Kefir always was a drink for old people, because of the benefis it holds to the digesting system etc. Actualy, Biola is the thing now (m, tastes so good) promoted because of that, for both young and olde people.http://tangram.no/tangram/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/BiolaFamilieOM1.jpg ..... Today I bought a Mango Lassi and thought of this thread and your "I Like..." reply. Is it not very much like kefir and this Biola product? At least I thought so while drinking it.

Bhang lassi FTW! :D

Balance-Music.... <3 points (Y), I hope to one day feel and live that.

Hehe believe me we definitely have our moments fighting etc. especially when my anxiety gets out of control but luckily i have found a good therapist who is helping a lot. We had a big argument recently over dinner, and we never usually argue in front of my son, he was so shocked at our raised voices he just burst in to tears. It made us realise how selfish it is to argue in front of him so now if disagree on something we wait until he is asleep for the night. He spoils us though, he hardly cries. He sleeps all through the night (8pm-8am). He eats well and he is happy to play by himself without needing much attention. He also loves to put on my headphones & spend a good half our playing with my Moog synthersizer lol. It's amazing how much perspective you gain on what is and isn't important in life. i do miss lots of things like say being able to go see amovie whenever or being able to buy music/clothes/music gear etc. whenever I wanted. Now my wife is finally pregnant with no. 2 (last year she had a miscarriage which was very hard for her & me) and so far all is good. Finally I have the excuse to upgrade our crummy old car to something modern & comfortable. I can;t listen to much of the KDD type psy trance any more but I imagine if you translated a day in the life of a 2 year old kid in to pure sound it would be like one of his tracks lol. So intense & stimulated. Anyway, enough blabblng on, I better clean the place a bit before my wife gets home from work lol.