I like...

Veracohr

...citrus.

Limes, lemons, oranges. I like the smell, I like the taste, I like pretty much everything about citrus.

Except for grapefruit. It's a genetic throwback that should be eliminated with extreme predjudice. Except, of course, as a flavoring for Squirt.

Cheese.

Cheddar, edam, gouda, stilton....there are too many to list.

Just blocks of cheese, cheese sauces, pizza, cheese and crackers, cheese and wine...mmmm....cheese is good.

...kefir. It's a strange milk product that is produced from bacteria that you put in milk. It is quite healthy, but it does have a bit of a sour taste. I don't think most people like it or even know what it is, since it mainly comes from the Caucasus region (or at least the real stuff).

...citrus.

Cheese.

...kefir.

+1, although about the last one I slightly prefer curd (that's what word I found via dictionary). It's milk, but not fresh, after few days it becomes less liquid and more 'sour', but in a good way - great with boiled or baked potatoes. The best curd comes from the milk which wasn't pasteurised.

Also jelly beans and the rest of jelly/gummy family :).

I've made some curd with kefir before, it was good. I've been wanting to make some cheese with my kefir for a while now, but been busy and keep forgetting.

Kefir is for old ladies. I really like that stuff with taste, like rasberry, strawberries, blueberries, etc.

I like...

Chocolate and Chips. I'm not superfan of candy but these two are my all time fav. I love good chokolate and crisps.

This one is :

m, good.

Kefir is for old ladies. I really like that stuff with taste, like rasberry, strawberries, blueberries, etc.

Psh, maybe you are an old lady? haha, I like kefir plain but I don't mind adding raspberries sometimes.

Ice cream. Best.Thing.Ever.

Ormion knows what he is talking about. I love ice cream so much. I can eat it all day and not get sick of it (and not gain any weight from it either).

Chinese

Chinese and Japanese food is good. I really like some of their curry and udon meals.

I miss ice cream. Ben & Jerry's "Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies" is the best ice cream I've ever had. Unfortunately I can't really eat ice cream anymore, unless I want to get intimately acquainted with my toilet.

big butts

and you cannot lie! (oh no that song is coming back to my head)

taking my socks off in bed with my feet.

I don't know why, but that is one of the best feelings in the world.

I like...

driving during the day or night, it being warm outside so that I could wear shorts and t-shirt, have my windows open, and blast some music whether it's trance, goa, 90's house, tech, or whatever! Joy riding is a pleasure that I can't get enough, especially since I'm stuck inside a lot of the time.

I miss ice cream. Ben & Jerry's "Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies" is the best ice cream I've ever had. Unfortunately I can't really eat ice cream anymore, unless I want to get intimately acquainted with my toilet.

I wish i could find that if it still exists as i love both DMB and ice cream...

I have had their "Phish Food" flavour, and i love Phish as well... The ice cream however was not my favourite. Too much marshmellow.

You steal cars? :ph34r:

Haha, no I wouldn't do that. The last thing I want is trouble.

I also like this one big park that's pretty much an adult playground. Except for the fact that kids of all ages go there but the place is lots of fun. I wish there were more playgrounds that were huge and maze-like.

I wish i could find that if it still exists as i love both DMB and ice cream...

I have had their "Phish Food" flavour, and i love Phish as well... The ice cream however was not my favourite. Too much marshmellow.

Oh, wow, I just checked their website and Magic Brownies wasn't even on it! :( I could see how maybe they'd want to get away from the cannabis reference, of if DMB no longer wanted their name used, but you'd think they'd just give it another name. Maybe it wasn't a big seller. Too bad. Personally I hate Dave Matthews Band, but it was an awesome ice cream!

I don't like Phish either, but I never bothered to try Phish Food because the idea of marshmallows in ice cream seemed too weird.

I like the way that old school Goa & Psy actually really does sound retro.

I like salami & jam sandwiches.

I like the hearing my son wake up & call out "Dad" until he hears me coming and then when I open his door he goes "Hi Dad" with a beaming smile and arms outstretched for cuddles. He 22 months old.

I like falling asleep at night knowing that next to me is the woman of my dreams whom I've shared 16 years of my 34 years with, and a little boy who is the combination of our love sleeps not far away gathering his energy to explore a world that's so amazing the next day.

I like that in this day and age my wife an I are lucky enough to be in a position where we can afford for me to be a full time stay at home parent.

• Like 1

^ I defo prefer ssorbet ice cream myself.

Psh, maybe you are an old lady? haha, I like kefir plain but I don't mind adding raspberries sometimes.

Well around these parts Kefir always was a drink for old people, because of the benefis it holds to the digesting system etc. Actualy, Biola is the thing now (m, tastes so good) promoted because of that, for both young and olde people.http://tangram.no/tangram/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/BiolaFamilieOM1.jpg ..... Today I bought a Mango Lassi and thought of this thread and your "I Like..." reply. Is it not very much like kefir and this Biola product? At least I thought so while drinking it.

Bhang lassi FTW! :D

Balance-Music.... <3 points (Y), I hope to one day feel and live that.

• Like 1