A german article about goa trance written by me

radi6404

http://www.comprano.de/artikel/musikrichtung-goa-trance-vorstellung

So here we have a German article about goa trance that was written by me. I am working for this site and earning money with articles. We had the opportunity to choose our own article topics and one of them was Goa Trance. Everyone who can read German, can check the article and say whether he likes it or not. Suntrip as a label is mentioned aswell. I hope many people will read the article and try the musicstyle.

The people who can´t understand German, can ask the native German speakers in this forum about the content. I may translate it later but right now I am too lazy since I have to do other work right now. It will be a while til I can translate the side in English. I think the article is pretty good but others might think differently of it.

Yes, I live in Germany. I´m Glad that you like the Review.

Thre veview could have been more extensive, but I think too many details would have bored some people and they would have skipped without reading all of the introduction.

I did a rough google translate of the page. Not a bad article. It got all the basic points of Goa and I think it gave it a brief but informative introduction. Are you planning to publish more articles on Goa and/or other electronic genres, or is this it?

We will see if I will write more such articles for this page. Usually they define what define what topic the article has, but sometimes they allow the users to choose the article. I planned to do a goa information page but I will have to pay for webspace. Maybe in a few months I will publish a goa information page, I got an impressive Tool for designing the backgrounds. It´s called Pixia. We will see. When I have improved my English skills, I will be able to write similar articles in English aswell.

hi radiboy, nice effort there you made

bout the article: could be better, but that's always the case. but if you want to upgrade it, you could include a few sentences more about the history of the music and the term goatrance itself (rising of the techno/rave-scene, hippie-culture, goa-beaches...). the technical descriptions and the musical impact on the listeners mind could also be more detailed, or let's say more concisely.

as for your writing skills, there's also place for improvement. it's a good read when you get the impression that an author really stands behind the written, and i find that's the case in ur article. but to convince completely, practise ur narrating skills: avoid repetition, sharpen your language, play with words, use descriptive images and so on... and never forget: try to stay objective in an informational script, otherwise make it clearly obvious when u state ur own opinion.

go on, have fun

Thanks for the feedback, but the article wont be changed. I can change it only if I send an E-mail to the company and tell them what part has to be changed, but in my opnion the article is good enough to get other people listen to goa trance, especially because it shows the reader, that goa trance is similar to music in racegames. I have to improve my skills, but I don`t know how yet. They will be useful for future articles, this one is fine just as it is now.

I ahd to include one Newschool album so people find out about newschool aswell. I was looking for Ethreal but he seems only to have EPs and collabs besides his old album All Systems are go or so. So I choosed that album but it could have been a different one aswell.

I ahd to include one Newschool album so people find out about newschool aswell. I was looking for Ethreal but he seems only to have EPs and collabs besides his old album All Systems are go or so. So I choosed that album but it could have been a different one aswell.

um...... i thought you hated ethereal?

Why does noone else post something about this article. It was a big effort to do it and I don`t get any feedback for it?

You received plenty of feedback.

Stop doing this. You have been asked many times by many different people. The next time I see you complain about one of your threads not getting enough responses I will be strongly tempted to lock the thread in question.

Stop doing this. You have been asked many times by many different people. The next time I see you complain about one of your threads not getting enough responses I will be strongly tempted to lock the thread in question.

I suggest banning him completly. He is clearly a mentally deranged person who can't stop craving attention by running stupid schemes with the psynews people.

So go ahead and look this one, since I have to say something more about this thread. f I ask for responces, it is a different situation in each thread. Writting a detailed article about Goa Trance for a comercial side, where many people can read it, is a big achievment in my opnion. People on this side go to read about stuff they can buy so it is much different as posting an article on Wikipedia. The article uses simple language and everyone can read it easily unlike Wikipedia articles, that many people wont bother reading. This is why I expected more feedback.

So go ahead and look this one, since I have to say something more about this thread. f I ask for responces, it is a different situation in each thread. Writting a detailed article about Goa Trance for a comercial side, where many people can read it, is a big achievment in my opnion. People on this side go to read about stuff they can buy so it is much different as posting an article on Wikipedia. The article uses simple language and everyone can read it easily unlike Wikipedia articles, that many people wont bother reading. This is why I expected more feedback.

That is not necessarily true, for instance I can not read german. If you had written it in english maybe it would have been a different story.

get over it radi, pat yourself on the back and move on

there is no need to move on because time did not stop for me jsut because not everyone answers to this thread. I just would have appreciated a little more interest in this article, because it is an introduction into goa trance on a commercial webpage, where anyone can find it and read itt. People on that page don´t have to search for it a long time.