Taiwan parties?

CyclotronMajesty

Hey was wondering if ya'll know of any Taiwan scene for psy/goa? Know of any artists based out of the Republic of China? I'm currently living here.

Hey mate!

I heard there are goa and psy parties. One of guys you should ask is Monbaza (Moon Tribe), owner of ex Blue Moon Productions (Taiwan). As he is scene for more than 15 years i think he should know something more.

https://www.facebook.com/monbaza?fref=ts

And here is link to another DJ from Taiwan too:

https://www.facebook.com/raymanson.kenji

I hope you will get more info :)

Badass, where you living Basilisk? Taipei?

Thx for the links Imba...

I'm about an hour by train from Taipei. In Zhongli City...

Lol,

It's nothing to write home about, as a matter of fact I think Taipei is the only city in Taiwan that is worth living in, otherwise better to live in the country towns.

What do you do in Taiwan? I'm teaching English...

(BTW enjoying your "The Colors of Ecktoplasm" comp right now.)

Believe it or not I moved here to work on Ektoplazm. Lower cost of living = more time to code, post music, etc. There are cheaper places to live but Taiwan offers great value and keeps me productive.

I like it here in Taipei but I'm thinking of moving south to Tainan for a change of scenery. Make sure to get to the east coast if you have a chance; it's a world apart from the endless concrete, tile, and smog of the west.

• 1 month later...

I just saw a Chinese girl last night in Jhongli at the Night Market, who is so hot, i'm still reeling from shock the next day lol. She just came out of nowhere and then disappeared. I of course didn't do anything but stand there stunned and embarrassed. She was like a 12 (on a scale from 1-10). Hottest girl i've ever seen in my life. She had on shorts that gave her a slight camel toe and tight tank top which complimented her bit of cleavage. She had a strong confident manner as well, probably because she saw me lookin....