Symbiote - Symbiote EP [DATEP 004]

Another EP is coming as well... the Symbiote EP.

datep004.jpg

Some of you may remember this from the tracking days (96-98 anyone?) but for the new generations this is probably mumbo jumbo and have no idea what they are going to encounter here. :)

In any which case, the music has been completely re-recorded, and made up to modern standards, still leaving the feeling of the oldschool modules.. the sound was polished and refined sapiently by Colin OOOD and here we are, releasing a masterpiece of symphonic goa trance.

Samples won't make any justice to these compositions because the tracks are VERY long, among the longest you'll ever hear in the Goa scene I bet.

Tracklist:

01 ...Phantasmagoria \ 16:33

02 ...Tiara \ 21:21

03 Abstraktd \ 14:33

Symbiote is Samuel Cote, a talented musician from Canada. He is a producer who was releasing his music in free format through modules in the tracker scene but the music published in this single was completely reworked in the studio for the release.

Amazing melodies, haunting hypnotic vibes and tunnels through time, that is how you'll feel while listening to these monster tracks courtesy of Symbiote.

DAT is proud to present this masterpiece for the world to enjoy, so let yourself go and entrance into this madness voyage through consciousness... are you ready to fly into your mind?

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3231&Itemid=99999999

PS: I have played Phantasmagoria in Belgium the last time I djed there and the impact was great...

• 2 weeks later...

An official page on the DAT Website, with link to longer samples and pre-orders opening later today!!

http://www.datrecords.it/dat/releases/virtuart-symbiote-ep-datep-002-004.html

Franki I am sure you'd be delighted to hear how great the tracks now sound. There is just a vague feeling of the tracker sound but it really sound like something else now ;)