Recommend me a good discogs seller for a big purchase

Ormion

Seller is DupiDub(whatever)

Median price: €11:)

Remember though: that might be another strategy: you list something for a laughable price so taht people are curious about you and your items for sale, hence attracting potential sales from decently priced items.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah for some reason austrian sellers always put me off, not personally, but for some ridiculously high prices...

Someone mentioned DupDubiDup or whatever it is. Seller uses more than one nick on there, and it seems that an item he has only one of is listed twice, and maybe trice under different nicks, slightly different price (and currency - Eur/GBP) and even different grade. So a VG+ item might be listed accordingly at a price but might be listed again in VG condition at slightly lower price so that it seems undergraded, all prices of course way off market value.

He also used the nick DIAMONDE7 or something similar years ago. I remember the inflated prices and the fact that he was based in Hong Kong/Austria

• 3 weeks later...

Diamond7/happy_24_7 (real name Thomas if my memory serves well) is one person, Austrian, living between Japan / Thai and Austria. He has thousands of discs and many in multiple copies some stocked in japan some in europe, he has his brother or some family member doing shipping's from Austria, used to be a DAT djing goa, waiting for his stash to someday appear....

DubiDupDupi/Sualk (real name Klaus) is another person, also based in Austria, used to DJ as well long ago, has also thousands of cd, he always buy whatever comes out and then he sells it.

I have been dealing with both of them and never got screwed. Diamond7 has many nicknames as well both on discogs and on ebay, some were like happy.tv and some similar but I have now forgotten.

Diamond7/happy_24_7 (real name Thomas if my memory serves well) is one person, Austrian, living between Japan / Thai and Austria. He has thousands of discs and many in multiple copies some stocked in japan some in europe, he has his brother or some family member doing shipping's from Austria, used to be a DAT djing goa, waiting for his stash to someday appear....

DubiDupDupi/Sualk (real name Klaus) is another person, also based in Austria, used to DJ as well long ago, has also thousands of cd, he always buy whatever comes out and then he sells it.

I have been dealing with both of them and never got screwed. Diamond7 has many nicknames as well both on discogs and on ebay, some were like happy.tv and some similar but I have now forgotten.

i have bought off them both numerous times over the years, and never had any probs