Looking for 90s Hardtrance/Psychedelic hybrid?

Ize

Hello guys!

I'm new to this forum, I'm a little new to the Goa/Psy scene as i've been a hardtrancer for all my life but i've instantly got hooked after i listen to Toi Doi - Particule on Philosomatika back in early 00s. It reminds me of the older generation of hardtrance; driving, sublime and ecstatic.

The only album that i have related to psy/goa is Yammataikoku by Rie Kurihara and some beatmani shit; Denjin K by L.E.D.(Toshiyuki Kakuta) I can't say its the best because i have not heard any other psy/goa albums from the west but i have to admit it sure sounds fine!

I would love some recommandations that sounds really similar to Particule and something close to

Its that kind of hypnotic feeling that you will never find in current music generation i say.

After watching "Future Ducks of London" i realise its not just plaguing Psytrance, Its everywhere in the whole EDM industry. I feel how you guys felt 'betrayed' by quantity over quality in recent years

*EDIT* After researching the review sections a little i found Boris Blenn's Portamento and Blue Planet Corporation's Cyclothymic to justify my liking. HOLY SHIT GOA TRANCE IS NOT JUST BUDDHAS AND INDIA *sorry a little carried away, my apologies.

Lastly, Why is particule not released yet? I'm flabbergasted, its such a gem and after a decade its still not realeased? >.<

Edited by Ize

The only album that i have related to psy/goa is Yammataikoku by Rie Kurihara

You know, there are people who'd be willing to sell their parents to get that album.

HOLY SHIT GOA TRANCE IS NOT JUST BUDDHAS AND INDIA

QFT

The two tracks you mentioned are two of my favorites as well. They're full of drama and dynamics, even more so than a lot of oldschool goa.

You'd probably like Chi-A.D. and Dimension 5. Chi-A.D. especially has a lot of hard and uplifting trance in their sound, while remaining psychedelic enough to be considered goa trance.

Dimension 5 for sure. They've got some hard trance aesthetics in their sound and almost all their tracks are 150 bpm.

also:

Pharagonescia - Pharatropic

Blue Planet Corporation - Antidote

Hiscore - True Freedom

Etnica - Starship 101

Toi Doi - Nuage D'Encens

Those are fast in your face goa numbers I'm thinking you'd enjoy.

Many thanks for the recommandations!

Hydrophonix - > heard them over at Ishkur's Guide to EDM along with Cydonia's Animals. I was skeptical about goa back then but those two tracks simply kick me in the head and knock me senseless for being so naive

Definatly digging Dimension 5 and Chi.A.D. right now, I probally would get something from them.