Is a new Pleiadians GOA album possible?

Jon Cocco

It's been "coming" for 3ish years now and for the last year we have known it will be called "Pyramid".

Don't get your hopes up though. Both Etnica and Pleiadians new-school sets I saw in the past 18mnths were mostly flat. Cosmic full-on is what I'd call it.

There's a fine line between tracks that convey psychedelia through subtlety, and tracks that are just boring. They straddle this line far too closely for my liking.

No I mean full-on but with that spacey Etnica / Pleiadians vibe. Not quite Nano heavy but BMSS or maybe Dacru level of heavy. There are still some thoughtful and deep space moments.

But very much generic dugga dugga in large parts :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, Void Mantra said:

15 euros?? LMAO

Exactly my thoughts. Reminds me of the high school football star quarterback showing up to a house party ten years after he graduated expecting all the new kids to lavish him with praise. You're not relevant anymore and you got fat, don't expect €15 for a digital album to be a reasonable asking price. 

12 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

this Album is worth 100 Euro alone for the track Alcyone they gave us back in the 90s

No, you can buy the triple album that contains two versions of that song for only €18. There's no justifying €15 for a single digital album, especially if there's nothing special about the music. Riding on past fame is sad. 

• Like 1

...and speaking of values... THREADJACK ...a much better deal released today is the Name Your Price Ocelot album!
16 tracks, not all are my speed, but for the price, there is a lot to love here:

https://moonkoradjirecords.bandcamp.com/album/iconoclast

/END THREADJACK