Nervasystem Voltage Voodoo Limited Edition Vinyl E.P.

Hi Folks,

I would like to make 100 limited edition copies of all new Nervasystem tracks on vinyl. The record will be a deluxe and high quality product featuring original full colour psychedelic sleeve art and pressed on heavy 180gm vinyl. The package will be mailed to you in a stiff cardboard record mailer. The Voltage Voodoo E.P. will feature 2 all new extended tracks. The tracks are 'Diagonal Voltage' & 'Beyond The Brain' and were written between Dec 2013 and Feb 2014. For a £16 pledge you will receive the record with postage included. The funding goal pays for the manufacturing of the record, the postage fees and packaging and to cover the 4% fee taken by Indiegogo. I have tried to keep costs down, and no profit will be made from this release, but at the same time i've gone for the best production i can on the product, it will be truly de-luxe, it is a labour of love for collectors, fans, lovers of quality psychedelic dance music, and those who've supported my work over the years........Thank you! . If this campaign is successful, i may make more. Here is the link to the campaign: http://igg.me/p/701584/x/6567680

Audio previews of the tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/drezz-dressler

Love & Lashings of Frequency..........................

Drezz

1656001_10152228736842525_429341653_n.jp

Hi,

The Phantasm previews on my soundcloud were for the Regeneration EP released recently with Phantasm as digital only release. The Voltage Voodoo EP is going to be vinyl only if it happens. Please contribute, i'm far from certain whether this will happen, it's an experiment, there has been a steady trickle of contributors, but i need more people to contribute if this is going to happen. Please get involved folks and tell people who might be interested and spread the word. IT will be fantastic if this works, a testament to the scene and a victory for community and the validity of our scene. I have taken every measure to make sure the item will be of the highest quality if it gets made and it will become a collectors item i'm sure, the tunes were tweaked out good and proper and heck, it's fun.! Please support it folks................Love and Lashings of Frequency.......Drezz

Update..........

Calling all lovers of Trance Music

Please get behind my indiegogo campaign.........

Like it, share it, spread it viral. It's an experiment. I started this to make a record. The record will not be made unless i reach the target. I'm doing this as things seem interesting again. The tunes are top notch, match up to anything i wrote in the 90s and deserve to come out and blow minds and fuel dancefloors. There's a good air of creativity out there right now, a sea change if you like, but the angle of nostalgia can only last so long, the same with the stash of unreleased tunes, they will dry up, so innovation is the only way things will get really interesting again. So, please support and spread. If everyone who has liked the campaign on FB had contributed, i'd be at my goal already and i would be able to make it, but all the like-ers have not contributed, so i'm still dwindling on a fraction of the final goal. C'mon folks, lets make it happen, this is grass roots stuff. Quality made out of blood, sweat and tears, the real deal, and if made it will become an true artefact, a collectors piece and as rare as hens teeth. Get behind it, get your credit cards out and pre order. It's cheaper than a bag of weed or a round of drinks at the bar. Get involved.................http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nervasystem-voltage-voodoo-limited-edition-collectors-vinyl/x/6567680

Update..........

Calling all lovers of Trance Music

Please get behind my indiegogo campaign.........

Full support from my side, already contributed - would be great to have a great vinyl single pressing... - the warm analogue sound of a good vinyl stays unmatched to any digital releases! (my humble opinion - that's why I don't want to sell my vinyl collection ;-))

Let's show more support guys to this campaign - only 16 days left!

Btw.: Also love the Time Travel album release on Anjuna rec. :-)