V.A Three Om Three | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD004

We are starting to work on the new Tribal Encore chapter II will include new ufomatka tune and some really rare mixes of tunes including never heard before tunes of well known acts.

It's going to be psychedelic as the first one, it's a great challenge to compile a compilation in the "tribal encore" spirit. no doubt :)

Just wondering, why continue it under the Tribal Encore name? Why not call it something else? But regardless, I am very excited for all these releases especially if the second compilation will be like the first tribal encore.

Just wondering, why continue it under the Tribal Encore name? Why not call it something else? But regardless, I am very excited for all these releases especially if the second compilation will be like the first tribal encore.

Maybe they want to establish a compilation series? Especially if the groundwork for the series is a quality compilation.

The story behind Tribal Encore is very deep, beside being our first release. One day we will find the time to tell more about it.

Chapter II is almost ready, it's much more psychedelic and deep then the first one, more trippy as it seems, it's a ground breaking release since most of thetunes were never heard before, very much reflects the label spirit towards psychedelic Goa trance.

We will include more new psychedelic materials from our artists in chapter II,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lolololol

I sound so much more catty in hindsight.

That said, I still like how bandcamp does allow you to sell your stuff in crazy stupid audiophile format.

Also, apologies for being a catty dickwad at times...

• 3 weeks later...

Also, if you sell digitally, you can sell the nice 24-bit audiophile stuff and give us audio snobs something worthy of our cash.

A 16-bit CD rip is kind of ghetto in this day and age...

Really? Can you perceive the difference when listening to the music?

Hi,

Well. just think that most of the tracks we released came from 16/44 DAT tapes, it would be a filthy lie to sell it as 24/96. Would you guys be kind enough to sponsor our next DA converter for 10k$? :P

In today's music industry there's a lot of eye candy, gold rush behavior to make you feel good with what you buy, we don't participate in this ;) so yeah, we will continue releasing digital in 16/44 as it was recorded.

• Like 1

Is there another place to order this than Anjuna Records bandcamp/Discogs? I feel saddened to have lost taste in this label, but giving the fact I provided 2 tracks for this compilation (Total Eclipse + Tandu) I don't think it was too much to ask for the label to send me one copy free of charge - which I did and the label said they would (2 times) but nothing happened.

Hi,

Well. just think that most of the tracks we released came from 16/44 DAT tapes, it would be a filthy lie to sell it as 24/96. Would you guys be kind enough to sponsor our next DA converter for 10k$? :P

In today's music industry there's a lot of eye candy, gold rush behavior to make you feel good with what you buy, we don't participate in this ;) so yeah, we will continue releasing digital in 16/44 as it was recorded.

This is the single best response to all of this.

Very good point. I forgot that these tracks were all recorded an bounced down to DAT or disk long before people were finishing tracks in higher bit rates.

For labels like this and DAT records, totally no need for releasing higher bit rate audio files

:)

Thanks for the awesome releases thus far!

Looking forward to hearing more of what you release

Is there another place to order this than Anjuna Records bandcamp/Discogs? I feel saddened to have lost taste in this label, but giving the fact I provided 2 tracks for this compilation (Total Eclipse + Tandu) I don't think it was too much to ask for the label to send me one copy free of charge - which I did and the label said they would (2 times) but nothing happened.

You know, even if you order our CD's from another shop, they still coming from the main Anjuna shop :)

and ps. I shipped you two copies :::-)))

This is the single best response to all of this.

Very good point. I forgot that these tracks were all recorded an bounced down to DAT or disk long before people were finishing tracks in higher bit rates.

For labels like this and DAT records, totally no need for releasing higher bit rate audio files

:)

Thanks for the awesome releases thus far!

Looking forward to hearing more of what you release

Thank you ;)

Stay tuned as more releases coming up soon.

and ps. I shipped you two copies :::-)))

Alright, if you say that then I'll grant you the benefit of a doubt and believe your word. What happened to those copies, however, remains a mystery. :(

• 5 months later...