V.A Three Om Three | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD004

Guest antic

I will always buy physical CD as long as they're available, but I really like the bandcamp's option of buying the plastic and receiving instant download link - best of both worlds! :)

So, when do pre-orders start? The money is burning a hole in my pocket... ;):D

[EDIT] Sorry, just noticed it says planned pre-orders 7/3/2014. Will I be able to pre-order via Bandcamp and receive the digital files in advance of physical copy?

Guest antic

@Anjuna, I tried to purchase the CD in your web shop, but I failed - it takes me to Paypal, then goes back to your site asking to confirm all the details by clicking "Place order" but it's not clickable, at least under Chrome.

Please fix this.

Guest antic

Ok, I checked it on Internet Explorer and the problem is the same - I can't click the "Place order" text / button after I'm taken back from my Paypal account to your store.

However, after some inspection turns out there is an invisible "Place order" link some 5-7cm on the left of the text and clicking that empty space did the trick for me! Could be my browser, but I've never encountered anything like it before.

Hi Antic,

Thank you for the information, We couldn't find any issues with the purchasing system, if anyone else experience it please notify us, we will keep monitoring and inspecting our e-commerce system.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for making digital downloads available!

=)

threadjack

I started off with vinyl and, to me, CDs were never more than a necessary means-to-an-end stopgap between vinyl and the current digital world of Traktor, Ableton, and Serato. CDs were never collector items or old school.

I'm real excited for the new Nervasystem 12" and I really hope it gets funded.

/threadjack

Thanks again for putting out great music and engaging in dialog with your listeners =)

Hello,

Digital Pre-order was added to our bandcamp page.

http://anjunarecords.bandcamp.com/album/v-a-three-om-three

Have fun, we will be adding all of our albums soon for digital download through our bandcamp page.

Great news! Thanks.

When will we be able to preview the music for this latest album?

Yeah my wife's family is originally from there so over the last 16 years have been there lots. First time take our 2 year old boy though. An old friend from the 90's Goa days is having his 60th & rented a club for the night, asked me to do 4am-8am slot of old school stuff. Taking all my DAT, DAT Mafia, Anjuna Records & Zion604 figure I'll be able it do a nice set of the more acid night stuff leading in to melodic morning style and maybe even doing a little bit of the early prog sound to finish it off. Hoping I've got room for my laptop to record the set although I might recreate in Ableton back in the studio anyway.