Two deep and stylish psy tracks to ID (1997 – 2000)

Krystall Mystik

Please, please, check these tracks!!! I suppose that they are very hard to ID (maybe they are unreleased), but I think they are very stylish:

1. This is a very deep psy/goa track:

http://picosong.com/w5Cy9

The year is 1997.

2. And this is a very deep acid psy track:

http://picosong.com/w5CyX

The year is 1999–2000.

Is there anyone who knows these tracks?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2014 at 1:33 AM, Rotwang said:

I don't know what they are, but are you sure they're from 97 and 99? They sound later.

Yes, the first track was recorded in 1997, and the second one was recorded in 1999/2000, but I think it was made in 1999.

On 3/26/2014 at 1:12 AM, Manuser said:

im really really interested in the first track, anyone ? Anoebis where are you? ! :)

Yes, I am also very interested in the first track. It is definitely one of the most “atmospheric” psy-trance tracks that I have heard. The continuous, uninterrupted stream of psychedelic sound...

2 hours ago, Krystall Mystik said:

Yes, the first track was recorded in 1997, and the second one was recorded in 1999/2000, but I think it was made in 1999.

Yes, I am also very interested in the first track. It is definitely one of the most “atmospheric” psy-trance tracks that I have heard. The continuous, uninterrupted stream of psychedelic sound...

I uploaded the first track on Youtube years ago but sadly never got any reply. It may be unreleased, because usually a track from 1997 should be easy to identity. 

• 4 months later...

Maybe only the hi-hats sound like Darshan but the rest of the track doesn't, I really doubt it's from Darshan, but I shared this track with many people and no one seem to be able to identify it, Definitely unreleased and possibly from an artist that never released anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2019 at 11:25 AM, Oopie said:

I apologize my laziness to check and compare, but if my memory serves correct the title is 'TIP - Acid Cuts' (unreleased)

Don't think this is Acid Cuts. Haven't heard it in a while but this sounds like a darshan track

6 hours ago, BogzBinny said:

Don't think this is Acid Cuts. Haven't heard it in a while but this sounds like a darshan track

You're right I checked it. I do have the track in my collection and now that I searched it turns out I've got it under the name '? - Morphic Resonance'