Misnamed / misspelled tracks

Paul Eye

Why is not lerger then life here?

Not a track name, but I still don't know if Kindzadza or KinDzaDza is the official name. The same with oCeLoT/Ocelot.

Ocelot, oCeLoT, ocelot. It's all good. He says. KDD, donno whats preffered. Persoanlly on my nick, i really prefer psytones with a p and not a P

• 4 weeks later...

Could that be because it is Avangaro?

No, it's Avangard, that's because the typeface is distorted that it looks like a "o" but it's actually a "d". I think it was even confirmed by the artists or the label.

No, it's Avangard, that's because the typeface is distorted that it looks like a "o" but it's actually a "d". I think it was even confirmed by the artists or the label.

Link? If it was confirmed by the artist/label it's strange that it should have the wrong name on Amazon MP3 & iTunes.

Or track names in general. Or artist names :)

Late reply but I find it even cooler in old school stuff. They didn't have wikipedia back then and information about obscure things was much more limited. Always made me wonder how they ever came across such things(Like Pleiades) back then.

I always thought it's Avangaro. Anyway I just asked Acidance on facebook. Time to settle this once and for all.

• 3 weeks later...

Late reply but I find it even cooler in old school stuff. They didn't have wikipedia back then and information about obscure things was much more limited. Always made me wonder how they ever came across such things(Like Pleiades) back then.

Books dude, books!