V/A - The World Beyond (Neogoa, 2014)

WAV/FLAC/MP3: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/the-world-beyond

The World Beyond is a new concept release from Neogoa featuring four songs by eight musicians, all of whom have previously appeared on releases from the label. In the making for the better part of the last year, this compilation is the first of its kind for Neogoa; embedded within the artwork one will find hints of connection to previous Neogoa releases, particularly the Dimensional Gateway series and Celestial Transvibrations. Here on this release Neogoa’s mysterious collaborators explore experimental realms ranging from dark and acidic Goa trance to eerie and occult ambient atmospheres, all perfectly crafted to bring the listener on a 75 minute journey into the world beyond. Artwork and concept by Richpa at Neogoa Design with mastering by Deimos at Deimos Soundlabs.

tumblr_inline_n2y0o1OeG31rku3lg.jpg

Artist: Various
Album: The World Beyond
Label: Neogoa Records
Style: Goa Trance, Experimental, Dark Ambient
Format: Digital (WAV/FLAC/MP3)
Cat.Num: NEOG036
Tracks: 4
Lenght: 75 min
Date: March 20th 2015

Artwork design, concept and compiled by: Richpa at Neogoa Design (Croatia)
Mastering by: Deimos at Deimos Soundlabs (Croatia)

Tracklist:

1. Chapter I: The Vision (Passing The Monolith Into The Throat Of Time)
  2. Chapter II: The Journey (Across The Silver Sea Of Eternal Life)
  3. Chapter III: The Gate (Facing The Keeper Below The Human-Form Mountain)
  4. Chapter IV: The Sphere (Ascending Towards Star-Eaters To Become The One)

Samples:

The Vision (Passing The Monolith Into The Throat Of Time)
https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/the-vision-the-world-beyond

The Journey (Across The Silver Sea Of Eternal Life)
https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/the-journey-the-world-beyond

The Gate (Facing The Keeper Below The Human-Form Mountain)
https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/the-gate-the-world-beyond

The Sphere (Ascending Towards Star-Eaters To Become The One)
https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/the-sphere-the-world-beyond

• Like 1

Soooo darker version of DG then? I have to admit this is a neat idea.

I would rather say more experimental and daring. Dimensional Gateway trilogy scratched the surface with the concept that has been presented in the past couple of years, this thing goes further and explores the different realms and moods. Does that mean the realms will be shinny in the end?

I don't think so.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

To unlock the artists featured on this compilation, you'll have to follow the special inlay visuals of our upcoming 4 releases, including: Dragon Twins, Celestial Transvibrations in 2014 and JaraLuca EP and Jagoa EP in 2015.

• Like 2

To unlock the artists featured on this compilation, you'll have to follow the special inlay visuals of our upcoming 4 releases, including: Dragon Twins, Celestial Transvibrations in 2014 and JaraLuca EP and Jagoa EP in 2015.

You tricky jerk :lol:

Challenge accepted ! :P

Nice to have a fun game to overload that epicness XD

• Like 1

Hehe. Well, I'm sure that people who are into our music won't have hard time figure out the artists who are collaborating on this project by their sound. But as you said, let's play. Goa trance should be playful, innovative and always moving forward.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

10256810.jpg

The symbol with the moon, though being used by yourself, Richpa, makes me think in Lunar Dawn. I think I've seen it used by them at some moment.

The symbol with the three triangles appeared on top of the cover of Celestial Transvibrations.

va-celestial-transvibrations.jpg

The symbol with a triangle, a circle and a number 3 in roman ciffers appear disasembled in the cover of Dimensional Gateway vol. 3, but I'm sure I have seen it asembled elsewhere.

va-dimensional-gateway-3.jpg

• Like 2

Very good, moon over the mountain doesn't represent Lunar Dawn, even their logo got the same moon, at least you have one collaborator unlocked :). But to help you out, the first one is also used on our compilations, to be exact it's from the first DG artwork:

va-dimensional-gateway-300x300.jpg

10256818_347641182091188_703210925712590

Oh no! That is the DNA helix on the hand. Is Richpa now a conspiracy theorist who believes in the ancient aliens manipulating human DNA alternate history black sun reptilians nuclear eugenics planet explosion causing the great flood theory believer?

Or maybe he is just trying to explain why the guy has antlers on his head.

• Like 1

I get it !

The four symbols stand for the four tracks !

Each one of them deliver clues, knowing that each of the tracks is made by a collaboration of two projects.

Hence, track #2 is made by Lunar Dawn (the moon) + 1 other project, representented by the triangular shape.

Now, here are the ressources at our disposal :

the symbols of various NeoGoa projects :

tumblr_inline_n8pq1jdMiV1rku3lg.png

and the cover artworks with hidden clues inside them :

va-celestial-transvibrations.jpg

dragon-twins-only-for-the-wicked.jpg

artworks-000102445492-v9oe84-t500x500.jp

artworks-000106463160-eem24c-t500x500.jp

• Like 1

The four symbols stand for the four tracks !

You're right. Each symbol represent one chapter/track on the compilation, but not the artist ;)

First symbol

2yn13qp.png

I'm calling it Trident. It appeared only on Dimensional Gateway 3 compilation, on front arwork in two parts, in the inside artwork it was like this. It stands for The Vision. After 3rd Gateway, where listener reached monolith, he had to unlock the gateway and pass through, to master the ability of controlling the time, so he can look for answers.

Second symbol:

2d6r7gn.jpg

I'm calling it Celestial Trinity. It appeared on Celestial Transvibrations compilation only and it stands for experience. This symbol is very common and the triangle itself is very powerful shape. As a symbol related to Neogoa and this compilation it serves as an direct-upgrade to the ability of mastering the time. You can't master the time if you're unexperienced, to reach certain level of experience you have to vibrate. Celestial Transvibrations goes back in time - oldschool Goa and revokes the experience, it vibrates through time. After you get experience / being able to manipulate time itself, you have to try to become an eternal.

Third symbol:

4r6q0i.png

I'm calling it 'The Moon and The Mountain'. This is the only symbol which didn't appear on any compilation and it represents Neogoa as a whole (that's why Im using it as a logo). Human-form mountain is Neogoa and the keeper is audience. For The World Beyond concept, this marks the point where listener will pass the test and continue the journey (to enter the gate) or he will fail. That's up to listener I guess. The moon (over the mountain) represents the vibe and night itself, since music is dark and night-oriented.

Fourth symbol:

29vm5pi.png

I'm calling it The Eye. it appeared on our first release - Dimensional Gateway. The meaning of this is interesting: take time, experience, ability to understand (enter the gate) and you will easily figure out that only music is eternal - and human can't become eternal, his soul (music) will become eternal. Same music made by star-eaters (artists who don't need names for this, music is the name). When you feel that, you will figure out that we're same whole the time, since the first release to the most recent. That is our sphere (our world) and we love it.

Now, when we concluded that symbols doesn't have anything with artists, let's see how fast you'll figure out who are collaborators. To give you a hint, to figure out that one, you will need only inlay artworks, not front, alongside with backside of The World Beyond. I hope you like translating stuff :))

As a bonus, here is the wallpaper :D

1463218_348155858706387_8135102960176062

• Like 3

What's a "full sample"?

Your last link is deceiving.

Oh, and simple substitution with the Mage Script font is cheap. I demand more challenging ciphers. :D

Without studying the actual samples properly yet, I'll guess Lunar Dawn, Proxeeus, Tavi, Arronax & Somnesia, but I may change my mind...

• Like 1