"Famous" artists who used to post here?

Shpongled247

I still lurk very occasionally, I still have a lot of love for this place, but (and this is the first time I'm telling ANYONE this) it got to a stage for me a while back where the whole being-really-active-on-three-forums thing was getting too much for me and I decided I had to let something go. I still spend far too much time on the internet, but in general my forum activity as a whole is a pale shadow of what it was back then!

I still lurk very occasionally, I still have a lot of love for this place, but (and this is the first time I'm telling ANYONE this) it got to a stage for me a while back where the whole being-really-active-on-three-forums thing was getting too much for me and I decided I had to let something go. I still spend far too much time on the internet, but in general my forum activity as a whole is a pale shadow of what it was back then!

Huh. I must confess that I hadn't even noticed you'd not been posting on Psynews recently, what with you being so active on other sites.

3,994 posts

I wish I was there when you still decided to post. :P

Huh. I must confess that I hadn't even noticed you'd not been posting on Psynews recently, what with you being so active on other sites.

Like which ones?

Unfortunately he asked to have his account deleted after some drama.

Although I wasnt a member then, I remember that drama very clearly. It was a damn shame. IIRC, He left after the drop was spilled when another member of the site was barraded and bullied into leaving; so he felt that that was it and he left also.

Respect to that man.. And his music speak for itself..

Yes, Jikkenteki is a quite nice guy, definetly...

Since the topic says "artists", I'm gonna go ahead and bend the concept of "artistry" so it includes Basilisk. He still posts here, yeah? Wait..... Yes!

- A

Haha, occasionally. I do try and limit forum time but I lurk now and then to see what people are saying :) and I always read the reviews!