4. Red Forest
5. For a moment
6. What is reality (Live Edit)
7. Rising
8. Freaky Alien
9. The Visions Begin (Predators rmx)
10. Omnipresent

"Time is a direction, not a dimension."

I got this for one reason and one reason only. The consistent quality emanating from this label. Alchemix is Fotis Karoukis and I haven't heard much of his music, but put an attractive cover with a strong label and good samples and there wasn't much I could do. It's an album that surfs the psy gressive wave much like Ovnimoon himself. Drifting melodies come in layers complimented with nice electronic effects. Sounding soft and delicate would be a good way to describe this. It never feels empty, like he just going through the motions. You can tell he put his time in to carve out some nice depth. For a Moment is a standout, putting all the elements together for a beautiful track. Unfortunately the album begins well, but descends into a less complex more generic sound (Freaky Alien). Even though the Predators remix of the Visions was full-on the atmosphere was delicious. A good album, but it lacks that consistency and special something that would put it in the upper echelon of progressive trance. Worth the time of melodic progressive lovers however.

Psyshop

Beatport

Mdk

• 1 year later...