2. All reality is virtual
3. Timestretch
4. Giants
5. See the light remix
6. Reverse time
7. Alternate Future remix
8. Nothing is impossible

"You know your own future...which means you can change it!"

I'm tired of picking on Boris Blenn. Too easy. So let's take a look at his chiral non-superimposable mirror image Olli Wisdom. He was also active in the goa era though I would argue more well known for his album covers than his music. Everyone remembers the pope rocking out with some headphones. But he's also a businessman. Need fluffy lime green camouflage pants? He's your guy. Good God that sh*t is hideous.

But like Boris he moved towards a full on style with an acidic edge. Darker with a science fiction atmosphere. And with this album you can hear the heavy acid use. It's now ten years old and some of the shine has come off. Indeed other artists and even he himself have taken the night time twilight sound to more aggressive and chaotic levels. This sounds rather tame today without a lot of the bombast that you might find from artists like Ex-Gen or Alienn.

Now I want to say that even though it's getting a little long in the tooth, it's still a good album. Acid aplenty and good samples make this a good one for the dancefloor. I throw this on at home and it still rattles the windows. Recommended for lovers of this sound.

Psyshop

Mdk