What is your fav. ASTRAL PROJECTION downbeated track?

psytones

Astral Projection's Ambientish Files   

12 members have voted

1. 1. ~ Best for you?

• Ambience - 1996
    • Still Dreaming (Anything Can Happen) - 1996
    • Ambient Galaxy (Disco Valley Mix) - 1997
    • Still On Mars - 1998
    • Astral Projection and Roy Sela - Joy (Chill On MIX) - 2010
    • Humans Will Play For Robots (Chillout) - 2010
    • Visions Of Nasca (Ambient Mix) - 2013
    • Unbelievable Technology (Original) - 2001
    • Electronic - 1997
    • NONE OF THEM FUCKER! I THINK ASSTROLL IS REJECTED

Hi, I love "Dancing Galaxy", it's like moving 299,792,758 meters per second, it's so fast it just morphs into this slow and absolutely beautiful journey. I also have a weak spot for "Still on Mars", that track was my first encounter with astral ambiance, and psychedelic chillout. Thought it was super strange and absolutely mesmerizing, and very alien (the strangeness). The rest I have no connection with really. Whats your fav.? Have I forgotten any tracks from AP or mixes by another person that should have been included in this poll? To bad they stopped their tradition on AMEN.

-multiple choices in poll able -

Still Dreaming (Anything Can Happen) :)

Have I forgotten any tracks from AP or mixes by another person that should have been included in this poll?

Visions of Nazca (Ambient Mix) from Raja Ram's Pipe Dreams

Much much better then the more annoying "Ambience" track from their first album.

The Astral Files is not their first album.

• Like 1

Visions of Nazca (Ambient Mix) from Raja Ram's Pipe Dreams

The Astral Files is not their first album.

Uh that's a really nice track, the "Visions of Nazca (Ambient Mix)"

OK. Whats their first album release, not thinking SFX. *I usually put trust on the info I get from discogs*

Why isn´t there Unbelievable Technology. It is a shame you dismissed that track since it is the best ambient track of them in my opinion and it should be here.

Hey Radiator, relax and chill ~ I've updated the poll now. Can you verify that it's complete and dandy, is it those two mixes you mean? What year are they from? And holy smokes, they are also really good. I can not really tell the original from the dream remix apart right now, please help make sure the list is best.

OK. Whats their first album release, not thinking SFX. *I usually put trust on the info I get from discogs*

Well that's always an issue up for debate (well, actually, no it isn't...). The compilation "Trust In Trance 3" (which on later pressings became AP's "Trust In Trance" album, even with the same Phonokol Cat# but no Trust In Trance Records Cat# and all tracks credited to AP intead of AP/SFX/Aban Don) was AFAIK released before "The Astral Files". Also, it would make sense at least to me to release an album with remixes after the originals have been released but you never know :)

But I'd say that Trust In Trance is usually seen as AP's first album.

The Astral Files are for sure released after Trust in Trance 3, that is the reason why that album has remixes from Trust in Trance 3 like Kabalah (New Age Remix) or Enlightened Evolution Remix. I don`t know how anyone can even think Trust in Trance 3 was after Astral files when obviously Astral Files contains Remixes of Trust in Trance 3.

Ok, so will fix and update the poll. Now, is it correct to include both tracks?;

Unbelievable Technology (Original) 2001

Unbelievable technology (Tryptomine Dream Remix)

* Bit come on guys, I am not all knowing when it comes to AP, just IM :P So please enlighten me with from which album, and what year it is released etc.. I can find Electronic on youtube. Ok found it on discogs, am updating now,.

Ok, so will fix and update the poll. Now, is it correct to include both tracks?;

Unbelievable Technology (Original) 2001

Unbelievable technology (Tryptomine Dream Remix)

* Bit come on guys, I am not all knowing when it comes to AP, just IM :P So please enlighten me with from which album, and what year it is released etc.. I can find Electronic on youtube. Ok found it on discogs, am updating now,.

There is no track called "Unbelievable Technology (Tryptomine Dream Remix), I just listened to it on youtube and it is the same as the original Unbelievable Technology.

There is no track called "Unbelievable Technology (Tryptomine Dream Remix), I just listened to it on youtube and it is the same as the original Unbelievable Technology.

I confirm, there is only 1 track, the video on youtube just precises it is a remix of Tryptomine dream but it's not the official title.

So what do you suggest I do Paul, delete and recreate the poll? Because I think to change possitions only will change the name, not the vote (placement).

Is't Still On Mars technically a downtempo track?

Fuck yeah. One of the coolest. How could it not be, technically a downtempo track? The bpm? Still so slow so good so down.

So what do you suggest I do Paul, delete and recreate the poll? Because I think to change possitions only will change the name, not the vote (placement).

Fuck yeah. One of the coolest. How could it not be, technically a downtempo track? The bpm? Still so slow so good so down.

Sorry I didn't realize it was already in the poll.