Classical Music in Goa/Psy

draeke

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRO_3BjM94

care to make a topic with all the tracks ever released containing classical music? please no dark metallic shit, thanks. (150 bpm being the max bpm tolerated in this thread)

Ïntriga's the best when it comes to classical melodies in psytrance. He even succeeded I.M. in my books, but he's been reluctant to release his material on record labels.

Listen here from 7 min onwards:

In my opinion that is not really connected with classical music. The lead is clearly electronic in origin, it is just a preset that should sound similar to a violin, but na real instrument. Nethertheless the track is very good, no doubt, however, Infected Mushroom is more classical in sound. The two tracks I mentioned are really impressive and have a lot in common with classical.

that intriga song has nice melodies but I wouldn't call them classical.

As for radi. I don't really care for those songs . My taste in music doesn't say a thing about my character. I do enjoy classical music, its samples haven't been mixed well with goa/psy

In my opinion that is not really connected with classical music.

that intriga song has nice melodies but I wouldn't call them classical.

Very well then, I guess it's classical influenced psytrance if we want to be really specific about it. I would say mixing real classical instruments in psytrance might be a little tricky business.

• 1 year later...

why wasn't Intriga - stupify released?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...