Boom Festival 2014

Shpongled247

Not here to post info but rather I am looking for info. Joske or anyone, know if Suntrip will be represented much at Boom this year?

I ask because we are choosing between this and Sun Festival and atm Sun has a heap of goa on the lineup while Boom has announced almost zero? But maybe coming in their later announcements?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Filteria just announced he is playing at Boom which had made my day, and my decision! :)

Even though ill see him in belgium, this will be our first Boom ever too. Possibly last depending if i make it to this side of the world again! Hope to see yas there :)

Nebula Meltdown, Filteria, GNOTR. That's it for goa. Unless James Monro happens to spin some oldschool :)

Medicine Drum! unless they play all their ambient and world vibes which I still freaking love ;O REALLY excited for that!

hey Shpongled, what's the Berlgium party? there's very little chance I can make it so far South for Boom, but a cheeky trip West to Belgium could be possible. especially if Filteria is playing

Filteria is definitely playing and will be my first time seeing him Wooot! :D Annnd Mindsphere!

It is Suntrip ten year party by Anoebis and co here:

https://m.facebook.com/events/752131794815007/

Should be a thread for it somewhere too! Should do it man, not quite Boom but a rad reason for a quick trip if there ever was one! :)

I had tickets to Boom myears & years back when I was back packing, then some wise-ass managed to steal my money back when I fell asleep on a train and I lost 'em. Biggest dissapointment of my life as I could in no way afford them again, i had no way to provide proof of purchase for reissue a I was on the way to said festival alreayd with no internet access. I'll never get to go now, or at least unless it's running in say anoth decade or two :lol:

Good luck finding each other! ;-)

we can try! a when and where time could help ;p I could wear my pink shirt that says "Hello my name is K-BAN" 8))
  • Like 1

Mainstage,front on the left as you look at it... that is where i am found at any event.. I am not very tall and have a rather nice, unique, musical tattoo on my back.. :) i lay the challenge down to find me.. lol ( i wont be wearing my red boots..)

Mainstage,front on the left as you look at it... that is where i am found at any event.. I am not very tall and have a rather nice, unique, musical tattoo on my back.. :) i lay the challenge down to find me.. lol ( i wont be wearing my red boots..)

if I see such a tattoo I will stop ya. Im found all over but lots of times I still just gravitate front and center or close to there. This will be the case for acts I want to see.

It will be a precision operation indeed. Front left Speaker yeah.

Ill be the guy without dreadlocks. That should stand out :)

hahaha! I do not have dreads either ;O maybe I'll just wear the pink shirt the whole week ;p how will we find Paul Eye??

anyone going to SUN or Ozora the previous weeks?

how will we find Paul Eye??

The skinny guy with a dark ponytail :) Also, see my avatar. I probably won't be at the mainstage when they're playing darkpsy :D but when I'm there you'll most likely find me looking for the sweet spot somewhere around the middle of the mainstage. Also, earplugs if you dare come close enough :)

• Like 1

ah cool! thought I once read your avatar is you. I cant say the same thing ;p (I wish!)

I dont remember what darkpsy artists are there but I may visit just for videos and to just physically see the artist then leave ;p kinda check them off in my head to know we have shared the same space before. Im totally going to be in that lake when not dancing 8)