3. Dimethyal Trip
4. Gayatri
5. Om Namah
6. Age Of Enlightenment
7. State Of Mind
8. Power Absorber (feat. Agneton)
9. Hava
10. Genesis

"And if you don't believe drugs have done anything good for us do me a favor. Go home tonight and take all of your albums, all of your tapes, all of your CDs and burn them. Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your life throughout the years were real high on f*cking drugs."

9WnsidM.gif

No sir, didn't like it. The music, not the sample. The sample is f*cking awesome.

Like Jim Carrey nitzhonot is an acquired taste. I can't stand Jim Carrey no matter what role he plays. He is a buffoon pure and simple. Some people love his low brow brand of comedy, it's just not for me. And nitzhonot is the same thing. I love Agneton's music because he straddles the line between goa and nitzho keeping it pumping, dark, and cheese free.

Not so here. You'll find plenty of stops and starts, frenetic riffs rising and falling, and enough of an ethnic feeling you'll be asking for a side of baba ganoush. To me nitzho is like goa's full-on where purists and old schoolers look to the heavens at the cheesy leads and melodies, but tolerate it because it brings the chicks to the party. Face it hippies, hot chicks don't wanna be bogged down with your heavy goa spiritualism. They wanna dance and shake what dey momma gave 'em.

Nitzho is a less serious take and is more interested in a good time than pondering the universe. Take my review with a grain of salt because I'm not a fan of this subgenre. Hell I've had a forum member tell me to go back to my Wizzy Noise CD's when I commented unfavorably on some impossibly mundane darkpsy release. If you're into the nitzho then there's a great chance you'll love this. You can hear his technical skill and the sound production is superb.

But you gotta blend my Jim Carrey with something else cause stand alone Jim Carrey ain't good for nobody.

Sita Records

Beatspace

Psyshop

Mdk