10 Years Suntrip & 5 years old is gold, organised by Fractal Gate (Belgium)

Anoebis

2014 is a special year for melodic & acidic goa-trance. Suntrip is 10 years young, and our organisation - Old is Gold Goa parties - exists 5 years as well! Another reason to celebrate this in Belgium!!!! :) This party is on a wednesday, yes... but whole of Europe, except for Holland, has a free day on thursday... And many have a long weekend! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live:

Prana (Matsuri Production - Japan)

(first time Tsuyoshi plays a Prana pure old school set in Belgium...)

Filteria (Suntrip Records - Sweden)

(a special 10 years set... Because it is EXACTLY 10 years ago Filteria played live the first time... For the Belgians, remember "Rise of the Phoenix"?)

Mindsphere (Suntrip Records - Turkey)

(The first time this master of spiritual goa-trance plays live in Europe!!!!)

Crossing Mind (Suntrip Records - France)

(this hero needs no introduction in Belgium... he destroyed the dancefloor several times already, and he will do that again!!!)

Dj-sets:

Tsuyoshi Suzuki (Matsuri productions - Japan) old school dj set!

Anoebis (Suntrip Records)

Super G (ex Suntrip Records)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deco: Wombati + (more tbc soon)

Location: Bosuilstadium, Antwerp (only lower hall) - 1000m² of dancing pleasure!

Please, invite your friends :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/752131794815007/?fref=ts

Ilgaz, if you go to the party in Brussels, you have to go for SHPONGLE Live, with the full band (which happens very rare) not for me :D

Anyway, cool to see so much reactions! :) I hope to see many psynewsers! And yes, you can make a double party weekend out of it! :)

@Shpongled or Ilgaz, if you need tips or info what to visit here, let me know :) I can always help of course!

Thanks for the advice mate, I will attend Sphongle,too and yeah for you once more : )

If you suggest for me some hotels name (not expensive ones) that would be very nice indeed,

and I am planning to go to France after than Belgium, I hope there is a train or something for transportation : )))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting closer and my excitement is building! Have been trying not to think about it for the last few weeks as I've been dying to see Filteria for years. Not to mention the rest of the lineup! haha!

Leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow then to Antwerp the day of or before the party. Can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Joske, save a Suntrip shirt for me if you have some huh! :) See you there!

PS: will it be crossing a fanboy line to get Jannis to sign a cd for me? haha.

• 4 weeks later...