For you, for whatever reason. Whats the "national anthem" of Psytrance?

psytones

MWNN - Teleport is my favourite of the popular choices and a national anthem should be far reaching.

The national anthem of Abasioland though would be Genetic - Trancemission :D

For me it has it all, spacey goodness, trippy sfx, beautiful melodies and a recognisable sample I somehow never tired of.

While it's not my favorite track by a long shot, I have to agree that Hallucinogen "LSD" is kind of the unofficial anthem of the Psychedelic Goa Trance community.

It's from right at the beginning by one of the cornerstones of the music.

The opening notes are instantly recognizable and the song captures the spirit and energy of the new sounds that were breaking through at that point in time.

I'd have to say LSD, even if I like just about every other Hallucinogen track more. It's probably the most recognizable psytrance track, and was the first one I ever heard.

I never thought AP was that great, so I'm probably biased against them being the "national anthem", although I know they were very popular and influential. Their music sounds VERY dated now compared to Hallucinogen though IMO.

I was waiting for Land of Freedom, because that track for sure has an anthem to it. And the most obvious choice (winner of a poll) here would have to be LSD. Anthems for me is something like a strong and recognizable melody or theme which creates an feeling of psychedelic trance & culture, and many and most suggestions here goes good. I donno if I can change this thread into a poll, I'll see .. And for the fun if not possible, I could make a poll-thread after a few more pages has been filled.

~Reason for making this thread And putting out my suggestion Free Tibet, is that for as many years I've known this track, it has always given me this "anthem" vibe, like it's a tribe-gatherer, smiles, spirit and plur. Wanted to put it out there and read/listen to other suggestions.