PSYSEX is releasing a new album! Are you exited?

psytones

Preview link: https://soundcloud.com/psysex-1/sets/mind-penetration

Review of the last PSYSEX album: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php/topic/52463-psysex-healing/

Udi (last member standing of PSYSEX) was once acclaimed by Simon Posford as an ingenuous psychedelic electronic music producer. Right, ? does anyone of you have the link to that or any interview acclaiming this? I think I read it (clicked the link) here on Psynews.

I liked his last PSYSEX album "Healing" a lot, and still do. I find myself appreciating it alone and with friends at many moments through life., Healing.

I have heard Uri play/DJ live once in real life. It was REALLY good - especially in aftermath. Uri for me is an artist/DJ that truly takes his DJ-gigs seriously and provides an unique experience with tons of unheard tracks (i recognize at least one sample/track on the preview of the new album linked above which he played in his Live-set ".... low level telepathy", in the detail (intqurit? please help me with this word, it's a good word but i am never able to remember or find the correct spelling) remixes of classix and just a lot of finesse that's highly admired.

Personally sp far I am so and so on the preview, but am really eager to listen to the album in it's fullness since previews often .. something.

So, are you exited? A new PSYSEX album on the way :D *24th of January 2014*

Edit. I'm at the Cosmic track now in the preview, and this sounds amazing! Getting better!

Yeah his Live-sets listens amazing. Very intricate (!) with respected finesse. Very stylish and modern.

They where Israeli FullOn. I guess they (he) "grew up" and the sound became much more mature.

Still with the Psysex twists we love.

not bad, but imho nothing to really get excited about. i'm missing melodies a bit.

it's a good thing though he returned to his early 00s sound just with influences from dark prog and darkpsy and minus some of the melody instead of heading the way most former fullon artists are heading.

Yeah his Live-sets listens amazing. Very intricate (!) with respected finesse. Very stylish and modern.

They where Israeli FullOn. I guess they (he) "grew up" and the sound became much more mature.

Still with the Psysex twists we love.

I don't think Psysex ever was the "typical" Israeli FullOn. They where miles ahead of that. Always something fresh in their tracks.

They just used some silly samples back then. And made it work imo.

Without having listened the preview yet I am indeed excited about Psysex. Psysex is very interesting music which is changing and has many surprises throughout a track. The music uses a variety of sounds and melodies so I like Psysex a lot. I am wondering if there are more such experimental artists as Psysex.

^ Wow, I've previously avoided checking out Psysex because of the name, but those tracks were very good.

Dude, really?

Right now, I wish almost to be you to be able to discover the awesome music of PSYSEX (Psychedelic System Exclusive) again.

Please check out the three albums from Psysex when Ace Ventura was a part, and also be sure to check out "Children of the Doc". Amazing Israeli Goatrance. Their former project together (+ Kailum).

How why would you avoid because of their name haha, it means Psychedelic System Exclusive ;)

I on the other hand, loved the sexy edge to their promo - I'm shallow like that;

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/8e5/130/8e51305f-9c9a-48f5-ae4d-841fd6bac0fc

Uuups, sorry, wrong image. Hold on.

Ah, here we go; http://psycity.ru/upload_img/wall/psysex.jpg

Yea the "Hardcore Blastoff" album from 2001 is one of the most unique and fresh sounding psytrance albums ever - it sounds way fresher than most everything put out today - go back and listen to it and tell me those sounds aren't more modern sounding than most sound palettes other artists are using today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9aeXwCoEh4&list=PL08EC81E2E0E3F960

Preview on youtube from Psysex:

Arh, don't like previews too much, I wanna listen to the whole album!! Some of these short clips sounds very cool.

Sooo much potential in those clips. Can't wait to hear the full album.