The Alien Jams - Live At The H.R. Giger Museum

Guest antic

Yeah, I came back to listening this last weekend and - after some time off - this sounds really awesome! Perhaps I had too high expectations for this in the beginning, but it really holds its own now as a great background music. I'd still appreciate some more variety within the tunes themselves, like some more sophisticated transitions, key-note changes, etc. but what's there is already pretty great. I know the tunes by heart now and love almost all of them, maybe except "Around the bend" which has this dark, menacing atmosphere that somehow doesn't click with me.

I hope Cosmosis comes back with some new music soon - he's been silent since this release in late 2013 and since 2009 for a up-tempo trancey stuff.

been getting back into him alot recently, would love to hear new stuff also

Yeah, I came back to listening this last weekend and - after some time off - this sounds really awesome! Perhaps I had too high expectations for this in the beginning, but it really holds its own now as a great background music. I'd still appreciate some more variety within the tunes themselves, like some more sophisticated transitions, key-note changes, etc. but what's there is already pretty great. I know the tunes by heart now and love almost all of them, maybe except "Around the bend" which has this dark, menacing atmosphere that somehow doesn't click with me.

I hope Cosmosis comes back with some new music soon - he's been silent since this release in late 2013 and since 2009 for a up-tempo trancey stuff.

He did a couple collaborations recently with Hypnocoustics. One is on the new TIP comp "Avant Garden" and one is on the new Hypnocoustics album "Transformational Structures."

New Cosmosis is always nice. One of my favorites :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...