THE truth about psytrance parties!

Lemmiwinks

Sorry, the article is in french, but it's really worth the read/ translate... Basically a girl explains how she realized that the parties were actually a massive conspiracy to enable entities from other dimensions to inhabit our world by taking possession of our bodies while dancing, and that DJs are wizards that throw spells on the dancefloor. Ok, it made me laugh (especially since apparently the girl saying this doesn't seem to be aware that it was all in her mind), although I have to admit that I've had similar visions while tripping... What are your thoughts?

http://www.2012un-nouveau-paradigme.com/article-l-elite-noire-derriere-les-rave-parties-122011947.html

Sorry, the article is in french, but it's really worth the read/ translate... Basically a girl explains how she realized that the parties were actually a massive conspiracy to enable entities from other dimensions to inhabit our world by taking possession of our bodies while dancing, and that DJs are wizards that throw spells on the dancefloor. Ok, it made me laugh (especially since apparently the girl saying this doesn't seem to be aware that it was all in her mind), although I have to admit that I've had similar visions while tripping... What are your thoughts?

http://www.2012un-nouveau-paradigme.com/article-l-elite-noire-derriere-les-rave-parties-122011947.html

She took some good drugs :lol::D

No you're not.

I've been to a lot of events baked and a lot sober, they've all be great :)

I've enjoyed the music a lot more at sober events but I've enjoyed the night more while baked.

Only really reached this girl's prowess though in after parties.

In the beginning she says promoters work with dealers so the drugs are "distributes" at the right moment... pure nonsense (or if it happens it's in parties I don't go to, and I've been to many).

Then she confesses of course that she took a lot of drugs including LSD and she experienced all sorts of trips.

Then she shifts to elves and magicians and other lifeforms and and the way to understand things through vortexes and telepathy!

And of course it ends with the famous segregation between "those who know" and "the others", that basically normal people are disconnected from "the truth", jailed in their ego, that we'll never know what is true or not, etc...

Diagnosis: WAY too much LSD.

Well, I experienced all she experienced, and asked myself countless questions in the end. But that was an experiment. In her case she takes acid every week-end apparently. So basically her brain is fried and she cannot tell apart anymore what's inside from what's outside the trip, it's a form of schizophrenia. She may tell anything about other forms of life, no problem for me; but the way she connects eveything with drugs and, the way she sees the scene is obnoxious and I totally disapprove.

I'm happy I'm not paying taxes in France anymore, cause that way I won't pay for her probable invalidity and unemployment.

I am the only one who doesn't do drugs at these events. I find everything fucking hilarious. ;)

I don't either, and I've been to countless parties in the past 20 years.

It's no secret I tried hallucinogens back in 2002, and tried again in a festival in 2009. Had wonderful experiences that gave a lot of food for thought.

But nothing since that, neither before nor inbetween, not even a joint. I have a kid, a serious work in which I need to be focussed, and If the music is good you've got to take off without any "help".

• 4 weeks later...

She is delusional and in her own world, poor soul. Hopefully she has family to help her out...

btw there is a link at the end: http://crom.be/ ...